13JUN21 / 1800Z - Alitalia Virtual Presents: 1-Year Anniversary Fly-In @ LIRF, LICC, LIPZ, LIEA

We at AFKLM are equally excited! 😄

4 Likes

Ill take this please :)

AFKLM173

4 Likes

Hello @Benrdutch We are happy to confirm your gate at Catania-Fontanarossa! See you there!

3 Likes

One week remains until Alitalia Virtual’s 1-Year Anniversary event.

3 Likes

New sign up from @Fat_Albert_512 (AZVA512) - We look forward to seeing you in Catania and Rome!

4 Likes

Awesome event! Could I take this gate please? (From Venice to Rome)

4 Likes

Thank you @Dylan.Winklosky! It’s our pleasure to confirm your departure from Venice-Marco Polo Airport. See you on Sunday!

2 Likes

Hello!

Can I please have gate 328 at LIPZ please?

Great Event!

Thanks
Jack

3 Likes

Gate 328 at Venezia is yours! Thank you for coming @MrJackT14

2 Likes

Hello !
I just wanted to ask a question,
Is it an obligation to fly with Alitalia to reserve a gate for the event ?
Thanks for your response !
Have a nice day !

2 Likes

Hello @Captain_Meyer

For this particular event, we are only taking reservations for Alitalia flights from 3 designated airports: Catania-Fontanarossa (LICC), Venice-Marco Polo (LIPZ) and Alghero-Fertilia (LIEA), as we are celebrating Alitalia Virtual’s 1-Year Anniversary and Italian Republic Day. We will be operating 3 group flights into Rome-Fiumicino (LIRF).

However, we have some partner VAs who will be flying in from other cities, and planning to land at LIRF between 2021-06-13T19:00:00Z and 2021-06-13T20:00:00Z.

You have the option of taking a gate from one of the three designated airports, or you are more than welcome to fly from a different airport and meet us in Rome!

3 Likes

Thank you for your response !

3 Likes

New Event Partner: @AegeanVA

We are excited to announce today that our codeshare partner Aegean Virtual will be joining in on Alitalia Virtual’s 1-Year Anniversary celebrations! Aegean VA members will have the opportunity to participate in a group flight from their hub in Athens (LGAV), and meet us at Rome-Fiumicino (LIRF). We are grateful for their kind support!

Only 5 days remain, so book your flight today!

A presto!
See you soon!

8 Likes

I’ll come from EHAM with the AFKLM group.

4 Likes

We look forward to seeing you in Rome! @KJKLM281

2 Likes

Buona sera AZVA! I will be flying in with AEEVA instead of taking the flight in from from Alghero… Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Sam_D206 Your gate at Alghero will be vacated.

3 Likes

Grazie :))

2 Likes

Can I have a gate 329
LIPZ to LIRF?

4 Likes

Sure thing @ali_mujeeb Your gate is confirmed! See you in Venice

4 Likes