13JUN21 / 1800Z - Alitalia Virtual Presents: 1-Year Anniversary Fly-In @ LIRF, LICC, LIPZ, LIEA

Sounds great! @Vinicius_Monte Thank you for signing up!

2 Likes

Time.has come for me to reserve a gate as well!
Ill take Apron 01 at LIEA, on the MD!

4 Likes

Thank you for reserving @Ivan0921
We look forward to seeing you there!

2 Likes

I’ll take this, please. Thank you!

5 Likes

We are happy to confirm your gate at LIPZ! @Manav_Suri Thank you for joining.

3 Likes

Many gates are left… Folk, sign up!!

3 Likes

I’ll take this, please.

Non potevo mancare a questo evento, ci vediamo a Roma e buon volo! 🇮🇹

5 Likes

Hello @FrancescoM Thanks for reserving! Your gate is confirmed. We look forward to seeing you there!

3 Likes

New Event Sponsor: @AF-KLM_VA

We are happy to announce that our friends at Air France-KLM Virtual have decided to join us for our 1-Year Anniversary celebrations as official event co-sponsors! AFKLM members will have several opportunities to be a part of this exciting fly-in at Rome’s Fiumicino Airport alongside Alitalia Virtual pilots and the wider IFC community.

With less than two weeks to go, now is your chance to secure a gate!

Ci vediamo a Roma!
See you in Rome!

5 Likes

This please. Congratulations on completing one year guys. It has been a very awesome experience seeing you guys so active and organising SkyTeam After Dark with you. Great work

6 Likes

Thank you @sanketpandia! We are happy to be flying with you all after 1 year, and hope to continue for many more! Your gate is confirmed at LIPZ - See you soon!

3 Likes

Hi, can I have gate 332 from LICC to LIRF? Thx!

4 Likes

Hello @titto135 Thank you for requesting a gate! We are happy to confirm your departure from Catania. See you there on 13th June!

2 Likes

Buona Festa della Repubblica!

Happy Italian Republic Day!
75th Anniversary

Today is June 2nd, which marks the special event we will be commemorating during our Rome Fly-IN on June 13th – in addition to Alitalia Virtual’s 1-Year Anniversary!

The Frecce Tricolori (in Italian, Tricolour Arrows), officially known as the 313° Gruppo Addestramento Acrobatico, are the current Italian Air Force aerobatic display team. The team consist of Italian-made Aermacchi MB339 jets, a two-seat fighter-trainer craft capable of 898 km/h at sea level. All team members carry call-sign “Pony”, followed by the number of the team aircraft.

Reserve your gate today or meet us in Rome on 13JUN21 between 19:00Z-20:00Z!

IMG_5737 (2)

2 Likes

I will take this one please!

4 Likes

@Wesley_Fry Thanks for joining! Your gate has been booked!

2 Likes

Good day folks!
May i have that triple7 on apron 2 from Alghero please?
Thanks, vi voglio bene ❤️

4 Likes

Sure thing @MetZone! See you there!

3 Likes

Only 10 days remaining to get yourself a flight!

Many more gates remain open at all three airports, featuring a diverse mix of planes from the historical Alitalia fleet!

The Alitalia Virtual team hopes to see you in high numbers in Rome!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this event! Hard to believe it’s been a year since we started flying!! And I’m excited to see @AF-KLM_VA members will now be joining us!

5 Likes