13DEC21 / 2200Z - Flash Flight: 21.8 Celebrations Part 2 @ ESSA

21.8 is here! Welcome to our brand new update filled with amazing content including the A223, 19 new 3D airports, and a whole lot more! We’re excited to see you all trying out the new content, so we’re putting on two flash flights today, with a number of other events this week! This is the second flight of the two.

This flight will take us back to Zurich from Stockholm, one of the new 3D airports in the release. We’ll be flying the Swiss A223, one of the most popular airlines to fly the A220. The flight will take around 2h5 minutes in the air, but expect extensive additional time both on the ground and in the air due to busy airspace. We suggest taking an additional hour of fuel on top of your block fuel for this flight.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
ESSA LSZH Swiss A223 2:05 Expert Server

ESSA SA705 SA704 SA706 NOSLI TONSA ABAMA 5751N/1523E MOKNI NEMBA MISBI GOLMI MAXEL MARIP BAGOS EDEGA OMOGI SUNEG LAMGO SUL IBINI 4803N/833E RILAX LAMAX AMIKI FD28 LSZH

15 Likes

Hi sorry but this must be posted with in 3 hrs of departure jk 😂😂😂

I might come to this one.

6 Likes

Event 1 is descending down into ESSA now. We’ll see everyone for this return leg in just under 2 hours!

3 Likes

I will be there !!

what is the Cruise details ??

Got out of school early for exams. I’ll be there :)

1 Like

Whatever you want! I don’t give an alt as it means people tend to crash into each other at cruise. M.78 is the speed though.

2 Likes

I forgot to plug in my device and it died. 😑 Will respawn

1 Like

I have to redo it oops 😬

Can you do special events stuff in training and casual. I am not expert server yet and if we have more stuff on training and causal for 21.8 would encourage more people to come if they dont have the grade requirements for expert.