13DEC21 / 1800Z - Flash Flight: 21.8 Celebrations Part 1 @ LSZH

21.8 is here! Welcome to our brand new update filled with amazing content including the A223, 19 new 3D airports, and a whole lot more! We’re excited to see you all trying out the new content, so we’re putting on two flash flights today, with a number of other events this week!

This flight will take us from Zurich to Stockholm, one of the new 3D airports in the release. We’ll be flying the Swiss A223, one of the most popular airlines to fly the A220. The flight will take around 2h10 minutes in the air, but expect extensive additional time both on the ground and in the air due to busy airspace. We suggest taking an additional hour of fuel on top of your block fuel for this flight.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LSZH ESSA Swiss A223 2:10 Expert Server

LSZH KLO02 ZH552 KLO MOMOL KOLUL ZH504 ZH525 DEGES ROMGA BODAN ALAGO BIKBI MINGA SUDEN ETAGO 4856N/931E TIKNI ROBEL ESOBU KENIG OKAGA VIBAR 5835N/1736E NILUG SA614 SA479 SA478 SA477 SA476 SA473 5949N/1759E ESSA

18 Likes

Imma try and join for this one to make it my first flash flight!

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Considering that amount of trafic, I might fly directly LSGG-ESSA 😂 (originally wanted to do LSGG-LSZH-ESSA-LSZH-LSGG

1 Like

Yes! Very excited, count me in

What time is the second flight.

Flash Flights take place once daily, so be sure to take notice of its timing. Welcome to the community, we are very happy to have you with us!

1 Like

2200Z today! Check out the other pinned post.

2 Likes

I’m curious if possible can we divert some planes to RW16. RW 28 backlog is long lol

3 Likes

You are correct, my mistake. Apologies.

I live on east coast USA. Will it be 5:00 my time? Or 5:00 time where departure is?

Nice flight…atc was on point and traffic from 16 wasn’t bad. Now to the next one