12MAY24 - Downtown Toronto Flyout

I’ll take Gate 06 at the main terminal

1 Like

I’ll get you down

@Bay_Area_Aviation Can you switch me to Newark

2 Likes

Gotchu (10)

1 Like

Any flights available to CYFC or any on the east coast of Canada. Only thing is It will be a protest of sorts. So I may use the A220-300. people lost jobs because of the decision to bar it from CYYZ. My son being one of them.

1 Like

Porter run YTZ-YFC on the Q400. I could slide you in there at the main gate. Idk if the A220 can fit at YTZ. I would prefer if you use the Q400 but I’ll look into the A220

1 Like

It should fit no problem close to the Dash 8 q400. If you can’t no worries I will fly the Dash 8Q400. I am a grumpy old fart at times. especially without a decent strong cup of coffee.

1 Like

Jet aircraft are banned at Toronto city, no exceptions

there is a NOTAM on IF, too.

The runway is long enough but it’s too unsafe because of the proximity to downtown Toronto and its skyline— Also causes noise pollution.

I kindly ask you to please stop yapping

2 Likes

I’m gonna kindly ask you to calm down. I’m from California so idk what the deal is with Billy Bishop and politics or whatever. Unfortunately due to the in-game NOTAM it seems that the A220 isn’t gonna be able to fly at the event. If you want to take the Porter Q400, please tell me and I’ll sign you up. At the end of the day, it’s just a flight sim and doesn’t truly run that deep. If you want to protest the A220 on your own time, that’s fine but I ask you don’t do that at my event.

4 Likes

Me reading this sentence over again in a cockney British accent

5 Likes

Sorry, I will take the Dash 8 flight.

1 Like

I’ll get you down and I appreciate you cooperating!

1 Like

Please, just following the IRL rules and in-game NOTAMS!

Feel free to check out Guide to the Community for a better understanding of the rules here.

2 Likes

Again I am very sorry about that. Going to need to dust off my Dash 8 Q400 knowledge and skillset.

2 Likes

Thank you and I do owe you an apology. Sometimes my filters are unserviceable.

2 Likes

Event bump!

1 Like

Can I have a CL35 to Aspen?

1 Like

I’ll take this one

1 Like