12MAY21 / 0600Z- Dubai Virtual Presents: Worldwide Fly-Out with IFATC @ OMDB

EK500 Mumbai (VABB) A380 2hrs 30minutes

2 Likes

Hello @bbhusty, with which aircraft will you fly this route? the A380 or the B77W?

@Dattadri_Dontha you have been assigned Concourse A Gate A07. We wish you a nice flight to Mumbai.

i will take the B77W

1 Like

@bbhusty you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B02. We wish you a nice flight to New York.

Can I have this please?

1 Like

I’d like to fly to Tokyo. Can I please change my aircraft to an A333 in Airbus livery?

1 Like

@Yasin_S you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B03. We wish you a nice flight to Tehran.

Hello @Lion_50, for this event only Emirates realistic routes are featured. So, unfortunately only the B77W for this route is available! Do you still want a gate?

1 Like

I would like this gate please 😊

1 Like

Okay, I’ll take the 77W to Karachi then

1 Like

would it be possible to have a 777-300 to Medina as well?

1 Like

Can I get this one ?

|EK312|Tokyo (RJTT)|B77W|10h

1 Like

@applepro243 you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B04. We wish you a nice flight to Seattle.

@Lion_50 you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B05. We wish you a nice flight to Karachi.

@CptAdam you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B06. We wish you a nice flight to Medina.

@s_swalkar you have been assigned Concourse C Gate B08. We wish you a nice flight to Tokyo.

4 Likes

Can I have a different gate allocated ,as the specified one to me earlier ,now is not showing up as after B06 its indicating directly to B08. So if another gate is available , then a replacement can be done or not?

1 Like

Ohh… yes sorry… it is a mistake on our part! It has been now been changed to Gate B08.

1 Like

Can I have this please?

1 Like

Requesting,

1 Like

i´ll take this one

1 Like

can i get this one?

1 Like