12JUN20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: B777 First Flight!

20.1 is with us! This week the FNF celebrates this in perfect time! The first flight of the B777 family aircraft took place on the 12th June 1994, 26 years ago. It has gone on to be one of the most successful aircraft of all time and is a staple in many airlines long haul fleets.

Alongside the new B777, we have reworked the B737 cockpit. Airports will be open this week to allow you to do delivery flights, test flights, or initial commercial flights, all with your favourite new aircraft that has come with 20.1.

Don’t forget to include SID/STARs in your FPL for this week’s FNF, as the airspace will be busy and these will likely be required by all aircraft!

As of April 2020, how many B777 have been built?

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: B777/B737
Livery: Any

FNF Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 12th June @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 13th June @ 06:00 ZULU

June 12, 2020June 13, 2020

Airports

KORD Chicago HUB
KATL Atlanta HUB
KDTW Detroit HUB
KJFK New York HUB
PHNL Honolulu HUB

KBFI Boeing Field
KPAE Paine Field
KMWH Grant County
KCHS Charleston
KRNT Renton

KPHX Phoenix
KPHL Philadelphia
KBDL Bradley International
KONT Ontario
KBNA Nashville
KSTL St Louis Lambert
KSMF Sacramento
KMKE Milwaukee
KOMA Omaha

NOTAMs No local flying in any TFR area

Established Routes

KPAE - KJFK
KPAE NORMY BLUIT EPH 4724N/11835W MLP LWT MLS DPR GILTE FSD SIMJI FOD KG75M DAFLU BROKK BEWEL JHW KJFK

KPAE - KORD
KPAE ZADON BLUIT 4727N/11837W ZOOMR GTF HILGR KIXCO TIMMR ABR RWF MCW KORD

KPAE - KDTW
KPAE FLAAK 4742N/11952W GEG HILIE MLP KEETA OKVUJ KIXCO TIMMR SMERF HUFFR PORZL KDTW

KBFI - KATL
KBFI NORMY BLUIT MWH 4657N/11742W HIA SHR RAP ONL ENL BNA KATL

KBFI - KORD
KBFI NORMY BLUIT 4722N/11915W HLN FSD MCW KORD

KBFI - KCHS
KBFI NORMY BLUIT MWH 4710N/11826W ODESS HLN BIL RAP ONL OVR IRK STL PLESS DENNI TINGS BNA MELLS IRQ KCHS

KJFK - KORD
KJFK YYOST DGRAF LHY45 MTCAF REBBL REXXY HERBA RAAKK CHAAP YARRK RRONS BOOTT DIXSN EMMMA LTOUR VIO KORD

KATL - KDTW
KATL SMTTH CEMEX IBATE TONIO TAFTT JONEN DARYN SUBWY COLTZ KDTW

KCHS - KDTW
KCHS JYMSE 3438N/8033W BKW JAMOX 4030N/8200W BOBCT KDTW

KDTW - KJFK
KDTW PAVYL MRDOC 4202N/8030W HOXIE DMACK STENT MAGIO KJFK

KORD - KATL
KORD VEVKY CYBIL PXV BNA KATL

KRNT - KDTW
KRNT NORMY BLUIT EPH 4726N/11753W MLP KEETA OKVUJ KIXCO TIMMR SMERF HUFFR PORZL KDTW

Test Flights: From a Boeing Manufacturing Plant to KMWH for a touch and go and then back to the plant

B777-200ER

KPAE HAVHO KS15E NORMY FITGA BLUIT FEXUS JUVOK KMWH D315J WULIP ZARLO HYAKK LUSRN KPAE

B737 Family

KRNT TAGOR NORMY FITGA BLUIT FEXUS JUVOK KMWH WAGOB UXICY ZOOMR CFFMJ WATSY BDDEE OJAHO WUSVI BANDR KRNT

141 Likes

Great idea! Can’t wait to recreate the first 772 flight.

25 Likes

FNF of the year. Would definitely join👍

11 Likes

Great FNF once again Misha!

5 Likes

Looks like it would be a fun FNF, thanks Misha!

2 Likes

This looks like a great FNF… Cheers Misha.
Happy Flying :D
Cign

Yay, a nice Boeing 777 flight and nice 737 flight!!! Thank you @MishaCamp :)

4 Likes

That’s great,hope to fly this route

1 Like

I’ll enjoy this FNF on solo mode since i don’t have live

4 Likes

Time to get the entire USA Centre covered. Looking forward to it, Misha. Great idea and those airports can definitely handle the amount of traffic.

3 Likes

Woah this one is early. Looking forward to the massive influx of traffic and Center of course

WHAT AN FNF! I think that will be the busiest FNF ever in Infnite Flight

Please don’t tell me that you planned that so it would fall on this day. If that was the cause of the wait, well! Lol 😂 great FNF! Can’t wait to fly a RYR737 from BFI to Dublin!

6 Likes

Very Nice!

Awesome Friday Night Flight @MishaCamp!! I will probably fly all day long!

Will do KPAE-EGLL in the BA 777

And then will do the first 777 commercial flight from EGLL to KIAD in the United 772 (Old Livery)

2 Likes

Awesome event! We gonna have more inbounds than ever, I’m guessing.

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing FnF Misha

2 Likes

Cool FNF !