12DEC21 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: Salt Lake Hub Hop @ KDEN

We love the versatile Dash 8 aircraft at Infinite Flight, and for this Flash Flight we are taking the aircraft across the mountains from Denver to Salt Lake City! The western USA is full of aircraft today, and we can make it even busier! Join mods and staff on this short 1.5 hours flight and experience some of the best scenery around.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KDEN KSLC United Express Dash 8 1:25 Expert Server

KDEN ROCKI5 (DEP) SPANE7 (ARR) KSLC

17 Likes

This looks fun! I’ll see if I’m available at the time and maybe I’ll hop in!

Oh home airport to fun mountain airport

Thanks Misha!

1 Like

looks fun, but it is at midnight so i can’t join :(

Me so sad. Wish I could join but… work 😭

1 Like

You only work one day a year…

1 Like

Shhhhh… can’t spill the beans

I take it someone is in a good mood? 👀 This sure looks like fun!

I am always in a good mood!

1 Like

You must be since you are known as “Misha the Unicorn”. Unicorns are all about sparkles and rainbows.

Just this weekend now that 21.8 is approaching or that 2021 is almost over?

i got nothing better to do so im joining

I might join if I finish my flight from Corfu to Skiathos

Wow can’t wait to see people’s screenshots! I can’t believe you guys are flying to SLC! I almost see nobody flying there on the expert sever besides myself. Have a good flight! 🙂

1 Like

Quick way to kill time while doing laundry lol. cant wait for the screenshots, safe flight boys and girls!

1 Like

Is everyones turbulence bad? I mean it should all be the same but im at like 80 kts

1 Like

Super bumpy and a 79kn direct headwind. We love!

6 Likes

Can’t do this event because got a level 3 violation 3 days ago for doing a flyover at HNL so lol. Hope you all arrive safely.

I don’t know, it was a busy day with ATC and they must of not liked it. @ButterAllDay I think gave me it. Anyway wish I could be there but I really hope you guys enjoy the flight. Dont crash into the mountains