11SEP2022 - We Will Never Forget 9/11

Nearly 21 years ago, a bright Tuesday morning was darkened by the worst attacks on American soil. September 11, 2001, marked the day in which it changed the face of the world and aviation. Most of us weren’t alive back then, but that fateful day holds a place in each of our hearts, and all of us have been affected by it in some way or another.

Four commercial airliners were hijacked that day, which ended up in deadly accidents, resulting in no survivors. These flights never made it to their destinations, so I have decided to create this event to help commemorate these attacks, by having four pilots complete what was never finished. Below contains some important information about this event.

Rules
  • This event is NOT a recreation of what happened on 9/11. This means no pilot will be allowed to purposely crash their plane into where their respective flight ended up.
  • No pilot will change their callsign into a name that spreads violence, terrorism, or inappropriate behavior.
  • Keep in mind why you’re doing this event; maintain professionalism at ALL times, regardless of ATC coverage.
  • Flight plans will be filed via this link: https://www.simbrief.com/system/dispatch.php?newflight=1
Flights

Flight: United 93
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200 (United Airlines)
Departure Gate: A-17
Route: KEWR - KSFO
Pilot: @United403

Flight: United 175
Aircraft: Boeing 767-300 (United Airlines)
Departure Gate: B-32
Route: KBOS - KLAX
Pilot: @anon28705166

Flight: American 11
Aircraft: Boeing 767-300 (American Airlines - Old)
Route: KBOS - KLAX
Departure Gate: C-19
Pilot: @CaptainE

Flight: American 77
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200 (American Airlines - 1968)
Route: KIAD - KLAX
Departure Gate: D-26
Pilot: @Aviation_Jerry

ATC

KEWR ATIS:
KEWR Ground:
KEWR Tower:
KEWR Departure:
New York Center: @Kamryn

KBOS ATIS:
KBOS Ground:
KBOS Tower:
KBOS Departure:
Boston Center: @Kamryn

KIAD ATIS:
KIAD Ground:
KIAD Tower:
KIAD Departure:
Washington Center:

KLAX ATIS:
KLAX Ground:
KLAX Tower:
KLAX Approach:
Los Angeles Center:

KSFO ATIS:
KSFO Ground:
KSFO Tower:
KSFO Approach:
Oakland Center:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

19 Likes

This one pls

Rip to all of those 2996 souls in the planes, towers, and NYC who died that day

3 Likes

May I have this one please with respect 🫡

1 Like

Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Thank you as well.

1 Like

My pleasure @parin365

1 Like

I will take this one. It is my Great honor to finish this flight and remember the victims that passed on this horrible day

2 Likes

How about the sworn and the civilian workers at the pentagon in Arlington Virginia

2 Likes

The only plane that was hijacked that never reached the hijacker’s intended target which would have been capitol or White House

1 Like

Can I be the one that flys American 11 KBOS-KLAX please

I honor the lives of all of the people onboard these flights, at the twin towers and the pentagon, and the people who fought back on United 93 to save the lives of others.

3 Likes

hi can I take this flight?

RIP for people who died in 9/11

2 Likes

Love to see the community remembering those who have fallen. As someone who has lost individuals, it’s heartwarming to see. Furthermore, thank you for outlining that this event is not an opportunity for immaturity. :) Good luck with the event, and the best for all attending!

2 Likes

Love what they are doing to honour those affected. What a greta community!

1 Like

I am aware of that.

1 Like

Thank you for doing this.

It is my absolute honor
Especially for my best friend @Avaitor1 who lost a close relative on this horrible day

1 Like

If I had expert server I would do it

1 Like

You’ll get there in no time. My condolences to you and your family.

I will do it United 739 to Detroit I got to say I feel bad and I want to support the people that have died 😓

1 Like

I will be doing AA 11 from KBOS to KLAX. Never Forget

1 Like