11MAR23 1800Z-2000Z | Aegean Virtual Presents the Giant Athens Fly-in & Fly-out! @LGAV

Welcome to Aegean Virtual’s Athens Fly In / Fly Out!

This is an official Aegean Virtual event commemorating our IFVARB approval on January 29, 2023

Welcome to Aegean Virtual! We are an Infinite Flight Virtual Airline based off of the real world Aegean Airlines. We are a member of Star Alliance Virtual and have various codeshare agreements with other members of the organization.

At Aegean Virtual, our goal is to provide a fun, welcoming, and professional Virtual Airline to the members of the Infinite Flight Community. We aim to help all of our pilots learn how to fly professionally with all the resources that they’ll need.

Event Details

Server - Expert
Airport - Athens (LGAV)
Event Time -2023-03-11T18:00:00Z2023-03-11T20:00:00Z

Rules
  • If ATC is active, please follow all of their instructions. We will not be responsible for any violations that are given out
  • Please be respectful towards other pilots who are flying

Here are some recommended routes that you can fly (to LGAV) for an arrival at around 1830Z

Departure Time Origin Airport Airline Aircraft Duration Flight Number
1600Z Hamburg (EDDH) Aegean A320 2:40 A3 825
1630Z Zurich (LSZH) Aegean A320 2:10 A3 851
1520Z London Heathrow (EGLL) Aegean A320 3:00 A3 601
1550Z Amsterdam (EHAM) Aegean A320 2:50 A3 625
1600Z Paris CDG (LFPG) Aegean A320 2:50 A3 611
1800Z Heraklion (LGIR) Aegean A320 0:35 A3 301

Here are some recommended routes that you can fly out of LGAV

Destination Airport Airline Aircraft Duration Flight Number
Geneva (LSGG) Aegean A320 2:20 A3 854
Dusseldorf (EDDL) Aegean A320 2:50 A3 840
Santorini (LGSR) Aegean A320 0:30 A3 354
Dublin (EIDW) Aegean A320 4:00 A3 630
Larnaca (LCLK) Aegean A320 1:20 A3 914
London Heathrow (EGLL) Aegean A320 3:40 A3 600

Apply now to Aegean Virtual by visiting our website and filling out the application form!

Application Details and Requirements:
Grade in Infinite Flight: Grade 3 or above
Minimum Age: 13 years
Violation to Landing Ratio: Maximum of 0.50
IFC Trust Level: Basic (Level 1)
You must not be on the IFVARB Watchlist / Blacklist
You must also have access to discord, an active IFC account, and an IF pro subscription

Apply Now

Infinite Flight’s Aegean Virtual is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by the real world airline, Aegean. All Aegean logos are registered trademarks of Aegean.

9 Likes

Cool event, will see which side I will choose to watch the event: From the cockpit or from the tower!

2 Likes

If I’m available, I’ll try to take GTS, if not available I will take a plane to home 🥲
image LGAV-LSGG image

I didn’t know you are a CEO before this week @Aiden_Forusz happy to see one of your event

My Aegean logo look like an emoji on discord 😂😏

2 Likes

Let’s go ⚪🔵 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Quick question, when did you guys apply and how long was in in between application-and approval?

3 Likes

Hi Flyin_Hawaiian,

We’ve reserved the airline at the start of November, 2022. The application was then approved a few days later. After that, the virtual airline (website and thread) will go through reviews to make sure they are of good quality. Depending on how long your reviewer will take and the quality of your work, the time until approval can vary a lot. Our thread didn’t require any feedback and the website only needed a few minor changes through the review stages. Our reviewer was quite busy though so our process didn’t advance so quickly. We were approved at the end of January though. I hope you will find this helpful!

Best regards,
Aiden F.
CEO of Aegean Virtual

4 Likes

Lovely event!

1 Like

Just under a week soon 🤘

2 Likes

Yea, oh yea. I am gonna try to make it as the new Aegean livery was my dream livery addon for 2 years lol! Expect me to fly it if I come

3 Likes

The event is coming up soon! Feel free to sign up if you haven’t already

1 Like

I didn’t know Aegean flew to Dublin

I think i can take GTS 👀

1 Like

I will be joining this event. In a 777-200 British Airways to Heathrow.

I am flying to EIDW before the event!

Is atc ready

You ready to bring Athens to life

Come on guys what’s the point of an event of there is no atc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.