11JUN20 / 2000Z - Fukuoka Flyout @ RJFF

Overview:
Japan has a thriving aviation industry, carrying hundreds of millions of passengers each year. However, the most important aspect of the industry may lie in the domestic connections made by its two main carriers, JAL and ANA. Fukuoka and Tokyo are two large cities that are connected by many flights each day. Here’s a bit of info about the two airports

Fukuoka:
Fukuoka Airport is the principal airport on the island of Kyushu and is the fourth busiest passenger airport in Japan. As of 2017, the airport is the fourth busiest single-runway airport in the world by passenger traffic after Mumbai, London-Gatwick, and İstanbul-Sabiha Gökçen. The airport is surrounded by residential areas; flights stop at 10 p.m. at the request of local residents and resume operation at 7 a.m. The domestic terminal is connected to the city by subway, and a subway from the airport to the business district takes less than ten minutes

Tokyo-Haneda:
Haneda was the primary international airport serving Tokyo until 1978; from 1978 to 2010, Haneda handled almost all domestic flights to and from Tokyo as well as “scheduled charter” flights to a small number of major cities in East Asia, while Narita International Airport handled the vast majority of international flights. In 2010, a dedicated International Terminal, current Terminal 3, was opened at Haneda in conjunction with the completion of a fourth runway, allowing long-haul flights during night-time hours. Haneda opened up to long-haul service during the daytime in March 2014, with carriers offering nonstop service to 25 cities in 17 countries

Details:

Gates at RJFF
Terminal Gate Airline Aircraft Destination Destination ICAO Flight time Pilots Name
Int. W50 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50 @Udeme_Ekpo
Int. W51 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W52 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W53 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W54 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W55 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W56 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W57 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50
Int. W58 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50 @PrestonthePilot
Int. W59 Japan Airlines 787-9 Tokyo RJTT 01:50 @PilotPatrick

Server: Expert

Time: 2000Z

This event is sponsored by Japan Virtual Airlines.
Please keep in mind, you do not have to be a JVA pilot to attend this event! (Although we would love to have you in our VA!)

We also would like to thank to @Tyler_Shelton for creating this week’s amazing ATC schedule!

3 Likes

By the way, the format is Date Month Year / Hour Minute (Zulu) - Title @ Airport Code to Airport Code 😀

Hello! Please have a look at this again!
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/about-the-events-category/436982/4

Your title should say this!

11JUN20 / 2000Z - Fukuoka Flyout @ RJFF

I’ll have a slot!

I’ll mark you down!

I will take this gate please thank you

2 Likes

roger that!

@PilotPatrick, I would like to cancel this event because I have something important to do tomorrow to where I will not make it to the event. So, can you please remove me?

福岡でまた明日…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.