11JUL21 / 1600Z - IFVARB Summit Main Event Information Thread (Gates, Procedures, and More!)

Ill be taking some epic screenshots.

If it’s okay I’ll switch over to a 787 as the route I planned doesn’t exist with a 777

1 Like

@mwe2187 Sir, @mitchjansen2005 and @Cloud_Surfer are some last minute sign ups. @airball_15 has duplicate gates (569 and 559). One could be assigned to either of these guys, and we will need another gate

The following users have been assigned gates:

User Wave Terminal Gate
@shahhrasull 2 South Remote TBA
@cloud-surfer 2 Terminal 1 T13
@maxime_jarjoura 1 Terminal 4S 559
@zuberoberoi 1 Terminal 1 T7
@mitchjansen2005 1 Terminal 1 T11
@Khai_BorneoX 2 Terminal 4S 581
@davide_av 2 South Remote 53
@Juiceinaglass 2 South Remote 59
2 Likes

@Mr_Young assigned Wave 2, Cargo Ramp/Remote, Stand 41

The “official” event begins in about 30 minutes, but ATC is beginning to open. Your departure gate is just under an hour at 16:16

1 Like

IFAE GAF Inbound!

The Global Airforces unit is about to kick the 2021 IFVARB Summit off! They are approaching from the north east and will performing a low pass/maneuver over the airport in just a few minutes!

Spectator Gates added

Information about spectator gates has now been added! It is available just under Wave 2 information. Spectator gates can be used throughout the entirety to watch the show!

3 Likes

Hey, I may be wrong but I’m sure I saw a suggested route to EGLL earlier, but it’s not there now, was it removed?

We did not assign any routes to or from LEMD, so you are free to fly to a destination of choosing.

Oops sorry, poor wording, I mean FPL

haha right behind GAF

The timing for everything is honestly spectacular

1 Like

seriously on point

I am so sorry for the last-minute notice, but I had something come up so I have to be out of town and am leaving shortly so I won’t be able to join. Can you remove me from the list?

1 Like

got an airshow right in front of me arriving :)

The formation flying of that last group of jets was extraordinarily precise

Amazing flyover from GAF!

Special thanks from @David_Beckett and the team for a tremendous opening to the summit! That looked even better than I imagined!

The team will be performing an elephant walk at LEGT in approximately 30 minutes if there are spectators wanting to check out the action!

3 Likes

Casually waiting for Pushback at my gate for 21 minutes more

2 Likes

North Ground and Ramp now correct!

The frequency issue has been fixed. you are now clear to contact as normal

was a good flyover.