11JUL20 / 1500Z - Californian Dreams @ KSPB - KLAX

• Aircraft and Livery: United CRJ-200

• Route: KSBP (San Luis Obispo) -KLAX (Los Angeles)

• Time of Departure: 2020-07-11T15:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information: Please use active runways at both departure and arrival airports, and remain professional at all times. Trolling is strongly prohibited, and if serious enough it may be reported.

This is my first GroupFlight topic, so let me know what I could have done better in the comments. Also, please comment if you are joining, so I know what to plan for.

I will spawn in 2020-07-11T14:55:00Z to create a flightplan, feel free to copy it.

Please use a realistic callsign, such as United 2134, United 2315, etc.

Thank you, hope to see you there!

Excellent route choice! Just make sure you land on 25L or 24R and park at Terminal 7 😉

I may be able to come, I’ll update in 15 minutes.

1 Like

Sounds great @Thunderbolt! Hope to see you there.

Spawning in now! You may fly the CRJ-700 as well, due to the fact that the new United livery is not in IF.

I’ll be there - callsign United 5604. I won’t be able to see the IFC while flying though

1 Like

Sounds good @darkeyes!

1 Like

Great route! I’d love to fly it, but I have to be at work shortly. Good luck and safe flight!

1 Like

That was fun! Thanks for coming @darkeyes! My phone glitched out on final… 😬

1 Like

That sucks! but it was a great flight, and i might post some pictures here later!

1 Like

Here’s a sneak peek for my Screenshots and Videos topic about this flight!

Please do not save without my written permission, which will not be given at this time.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.