11DEC21 / 0700Z - Qantas Virtual Group Presents: QVG COO Joshs Birthday Celebration

QVG7 - sebastianf

1 Like

902VG - Sueno43, sound like a fun event can’t wait!

1 Like

@CanadianNorth, @SebastianF, @Sueno43

Your gates have been allocated.

@NepalAviator_RBX your gate has also been allocated, but we do need your in-game callsign also please.

Many Thanks
Thor_Jensen
QVG Events Manager

1 Like

Cheers Mate!

1 Like

Qantas 726 but right now it is Philippines 726.

1 Like

Its not too late to sign up for a gate!

Come celebrate with us!!

1 Like

QVG027 - Baba

1 Like

We are so excited to see you all at our event.

Its not too late to sign up with plenty of gates still available.

2 Likes

Hey I’ll sign up for this gate with Qantas 16VG

QVG 77 Capt_Hari

QVG253 - Finite Flying, sign me up!

Would love to come and celebrate but my application hasn’t been read or I was declined.

2 Likes

Pretty sure these events are open to all! Thor would tell you if im wrong

G’day @CaptainMungo,

Please shoot us a PM at your next convenience, we can manually onboard you as currently our recruitment system is undergoing maintenance. That being said, Public IFC Events are open to anyone, so feel free to attend!

Thank you for your understanding.

Abdullah Z
Human Resources - Qantas Virtual Group

Forum Footer
Website | Email | Infinite Flight Thread | Instagram

Hey @CaptainMungo

Abdullah and Sueno are correct. You dont need to be apart of QVG to come and enjoy our awesome IFC events.

Would you like a gate?

Kind Regards,

Thor_Jensen
Events Manager - Qantas Virtual Group

Forum Footer
Website | Email | Infinite Flight Thread | Instagram

1 Like

With just a few days until takeoff, Its not too late to reserve your spot for this amazing event!!

To reserve a gate, all you need to do is reply with your IF Callsign and IFC Username. Its thats simple!

1 Like

Yes please, any gate - QVG123

1 Like

With just under 1.5 hours until departure, its not too late to sign up for a gate.

If you have already signed up for a gate, you will be added shortly to a group message with all the flight details

1 Like

Nice group there guys, just increased my flight level to pass safely! Enjoy your event! Etihad 001AK.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.