11AUG22 / 1400Z-1500Z /The Great Vistara Flyout @VABB

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport Guide

Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport Charts

Airport Livery Server
VABB Vistara Boeing 787-9 Expert

Airport Name & ICAO: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (VABB)
Date: 2022-08-11T14:00:00Z2022-08-11T15:00:00Z

Will be fully staffed as it is a part of ATC Schedule

☑ Please mark ✔️Going if you are attending the event.
☑ Any directions from ATC must be followed.
☑ Minumum separation of 5 nautical miles horizontal and 1000ft vertical must be adhered to at all times.
☑ Please follow IFATC instructions if present to avoid unnecessary violations. In case of the absence of IFATC please ensure proper use of UNICOM. follow all expert server rules. Most importantly, have fun!


9 Likes

sadly i can’t come due to school :(

5 Likes

That’s sad, hope you can join some of my future events.

3 Likes

You have school on Raksha Bandhan and that too at 7Pm?

3 Likes

no lol, it’s just that i’m in california so this is at 7-8am for me and my school is at 8. and in the us they don’t consider it as a holiday

3 Likes

then why is it marked as atc-needed

2 Likes

For the controllers to get a notification on the day of the event @ryanairlanding

2 Likes

i didn’t know it does that. interesting

3 Likes

Oh yeah… Hope to see your next time

4 Likes

Fun Fact: One Amazing Facts of Vistara is that the** name of the airline Vistara meaning is inspired from a Sanskrit word ‘Vistaar’ which means “limitless expanse”.

5 Likes

The chances of me doing VABB-VIDP are 💯! lol
One of my favourite airlines,love their 787!😍

3 Likes

Which group flight we will do

2 Likes

This is an event @PREM_AVIATION1

2 Likes

Vistara Shareholding:

It is an Indian domestic carrier operated by Tata SIA Airlines Limited. Tata Sons (the holding company of Tata Group) has partnered with the Singapore Airlines in the year 2013 in order to launch this airline.The total initial investment linked to the airline is about $100 million. Tata holds the 51% of the total stake and the remaining 49% goes to the Singapore Airlines.

3 Likes

Vistara Dreamliner 787-9 on final at 9L @ London Heathrow.

4 Likes

Vistara 787 spotted with Mumbai Tower❤️

10 Likes

3 Likes

Hey,
My self Vraj. Actually it is my first time flying with the infinite flight Community, very excited to join everyone and flying out of Mumbai in new vistara livery is amazing. Looking forward for a great evening.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t Go due To school

2 Likes