[112 ATTENDED - COMPLETED - THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!] An Australiasian Fly-Out @ NZAA, YMML, YSSY & NZWN - 101800ZAUG19 | Hosted by the Regulars!

I’m about to get on and approve all waiting attendees. Anyone who put their name as Nick Alexander please contact me.

Hey,
I can’t see your request in our database. Please make sure you filled out the correct form.

Wish I could join but my subscription would have ended.

1 Like

I’ll do another one

1 Like

Found you I will put you up there now!
Actually I don’t believe that gate is offered.

To help keep this thread going, you may now request signups here on the thread. Please reply with all the relevant information.

2 Likes

Everyone who has not been added will be contacted in regards to gate changes and/or route changes

3 Likes

Everyone has now been added!

1 Like

If I haven’t been added, should I expect someone to PM me?

can i have a gate change please and wave change?

Just a reminder that the forms are no longer in use due to user problems. Feel free to continue signing up by replying to this thread. If you need to request a change, please do so by alerting your airport manager to the gate and/or the wave changes.

Thanks

2 Likes

@Kacey could you please remove me from melbourne (YMML) and @KaiM could you put me down for wave 3 at YSSY Etihad A380 to OMAA please :)

I’ll sort all that out for you now :)

If it’s not too much trouble, could I do the same thing? I’m currently in Pier B at NZAA, but would like to be moved to 1-34 (Wave 2) at YSSY. Thanks! :)

1 Like

thank you for that :)

Sure thing! I’ll change you shortly

1 Like

Thanks so much, Connor - can’t wait :)

Event is coming up soon, I know we having been pushing it but we’d like you all to attend!

6 Likes

I’ll take the Emirates A380 from YMML to OMDB gate D9. Signed up. Thank you regulars for this event 🙂

1 Like

Thank you Tyler for adding this event into the IFATC Schedule! If only I could be home at this day.

12 Likes