11 hour flights

Can anyone recommends me some 11 hour flights with any aircraft and from or to anywhere? I know there is a route database but I want to see what everyone has to recommend.

1 Like

Give this a shot. Endless results guaranteed

2 Likes

I know about this. I use it for every flight. I just want to see everyone’s ideas

1 Like

You may want to try Taipei - San Francisco / RCTP - KSFO with China Airlines. At that time i use B777-300ER, but im not sure if they still operate this, A350 should be okay though.

1 Like

SBGL-EDDF
KLAX-RJAA
KSFO-LSZH

Those are my 11 hour flight suggestions.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll see what some other people have and might be a good flight

1 Like

Oh. I recently did a RJBB-KMEM flight. Took me over the mountains of Japan, Russia and the Rockies. A lot of it’s ocean, but it’s probably one of the most scenic pacific long hauls

1 Like

KLM operates a flight from EHAM to UIO (SEQM). It’s around 11 hours, and has an absolutely beautiful approach.
SFO to EGLL is around 11 hours, so you can fly that with the UA 772, BA 787, 747 or A380, Virgin 787, or a cargo flight…

@Jack_Q just did this actually…
the last time I did that flight, I flew right over burning mans airport. Cool flight!

2 Likes

What airplane did you use?

FedEx MD-11F on full fuel

1 Like

Thanks. That will be today’s flight

Yes, I would say PANC to SLLP or SEQM in the A350 or maybe LIRF to MHTG in the B737BBJ.

But I’m warning you, MHTG is not for the faint of heart, that final visual turn is very dangerous!

Air France AF 430, Boeing 777, Paris Charles Gaulle (CDG), France - Juan SantamarĂ­a International Airport (SJO), Costa Rica.