Making Two Ends Meet… Of A Landmass
Sponsored by Austrian Virtual
Vienna International Airport (VIE / LOWW)
Vienna International Airport is situated in Schwechat which is located southeast of the city of Vienna. The airport serves the capital of Austria and is the hub of Austrian Airlines. Handling almost 30 million passengers annually, this airport features two runways and is capable of handling wide-body aircraft up to the A380. A third runway is also being planned to cater to the growing traffic.
Tokyo Narita International Airport (NRT / RJAA)
Tokyo Narita International Airport is situated in Narita which is located east of the city of Tokyo. The airport serves the Greater Tokyo Area and acts as a hub for several airlines including Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways. Handling almost 34 million passengers annually, this airport features two runways and is capable of handling wide-body aircraft up to the A380. It features the second-longest runway in Japan.
Departure - Vienna - Terminal 3
Arrival - Tokyo - Terminal 1
- Once you sign up, we will add your name to the gates section and invite you to our Discourse group
- You must spawn in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Flight plan must be copied from @soorajrajivekumar
- All ATC protocols must be followed regardless of ATC presence.
- Once you have landed, you must only end the flight 10 minutes after stopping at your gate
- You must be respectful to all pilots during all parts of the flight.