10MAR23 | 1800Z | AFKLM VA Presents: The Sixth Anniversary | at EHAM

AFKLM 6th Anniversary at EHAM - March 10 at 1800z

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone!

Air France - KLM Virtual turns 6!
Six years of flying in white, blue and green, we would like to invite you to the ‘Sixth Anniversary Fly-in/out’ at KLM’s home base Amsterdam.

Let’s turn Amsterdam in a blue swarm of airplanes as you can fly in, out or do both at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
As we turned 6 on Infinite Flight, we will cover your day with a fully staffed airport with ‘Approach’, ‘Departure’ and ‘Center’ being present as well using real life procedures.

Fly together or alone to your favorite destinations or fly to one KLM stunning destinations like Alesund in Norway or Rio in Brazil, Amsterdam is THE gateway of the Netherlands and the largest hub for passengers in Europe.

Airport: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol [AMS/EHAM]
Date: 10.03.2023
Time: 1800Z to 2000Z
Server: Expert
ATC: Covered by AFKLM VA

The AFKLM Staff Top Destinations list contains a small list of our favorite routes to fly. From short hauls to long hauls, there is always a route you might like!

Route Aircraft Flight Time
Amsterdam - Paris KLM B737/B739, AF A319/A320 FT 00hr 50min
Amsterdam - Innsbruck Transavia B738 FT 01hr 20min
Amsterdam - Cape Town KLM B789/772/77W FT 10hr 20min
Amsterdam - Singapore KLM 772/B77W FT 12hr 00min
Amsterdam - San Francisco KLM B78X FT 10hr 30min
Amsterdam - Sint-Maarten KLM A330 FT 08hr 45min
Amsterdam - Quito KLM B772 FT 11hr 00min

And of course there are many more beautiful destinations to discover!

To keep traffic at a nice flow and to reduce your wait time at the runway, we will use real life procedures at EHAM.

Down below, you can find examples of different runway configurations and taxi procedures to and from the gate.

NOTE: Some procedures could differ from the given onces as there are always exceptions, especially at Schiphol.

Airport Configuration & Taxi Directions

Note:

• Taxiway A (Alpha) is only to be used in clockwise direction
  • Taxiway B (Bravo) is only to be used in counter clockwise direction
  • Taxiway A10 is only to be used to enter the apron except Gate D56. From this gate you are allowed to exit the apron and face east after pushback
  • Taxiway A14 is only to be used to enter the apron as A16 is used to exit the apron

Special Note:

• Before pushback, take a look at the taxiway behind the aircraft. Some taxiways are marked with ‘offset’ lines which show you how and where to push the aircraft to.
18R Arrivals & 24 Departures

• When landing on Runway 18R, cross runway 18C and enter Taxiway B. Aircraft going to the D, E, F, G and H Pier turn left at A22 and enter Taxiway A. Aircraft going to the A, B and C Pier continue straight on Bravo

• When taking off from Runway 24, aircraft from the D, E, F, G and H Pier enter Taxiway A. Aircraft from the A, B and C Pier enter Taxiway B

18R, 18C Arrivals & 24 Departures

• When landing on Runway 18R, do NOT cross 18C. Taxi via Taxiway Z (Zulu) around Runway 18C. Aircraft taxiing to the A, B, C and D Pier then turn right on Taxiway B (Bravo). Aircraft taxiing to the E, F, G and H Pier continue straight on to Taxiway A (Alpha)

• When landing on Runway 18C, enter Taxiway B (Bravo) when taxiing to the A, B, C or D Pier. When taxiing to the D, E, F, G and H Pier, turn left on Taxiway A (Alpha)

• When taking off from Runway 24, aircraft from the D, E, F, G and H Pier enter Taxiway A. Aircraft from the A, B and C Pier enter Taxiway B

18R, 27 Arrivals & 24 Departures

• When landing on Runway 18R, cross runway 18C and enter Taxiway B. Aircraft going to the D, E, F, G and H Pier turn left at A22 and enter Taxiway A. Aircraft going to the A, B and C Pier continue straight on Bravo

• When landing on Runway 27, Exit on to Taxiway B (Bravo) when taxiing to the F, G and H Pier and exit on to A (Alpha) when taxiing to the A, B, C, D and E Pier.*

18R Arrivals & 18L, 24 Departures

• *When taking off from Runway 18L, aircraft taxiing from the A, B, C and D Pier enter Taxiway B (Bravo) and cross Runway 09/27. Aircraft taxiing from the E, F, G and H Pier enter Taxiway A (Alpha) and cross Runway 09/27.

• *When taking off from Runway 24, aircraft from the D, E, F, G and H Pier enter Taxiway A. Aircraft from the A, B and C Pier enter Taxiway B.

06, 36R Arrivals & 36C, 36L Departures

• When taking off from Runway 36C, aircraft taxiing from the D, E, F, G and H Pier taxi on to Taxiway B (Bravo). Aircraft taxiing from the A, B and C Pier taxi on to Taxiway A (Alpha).

• When taking off from Runway 36L, aircraft taxiing from the D, E, F, G and H Pier taxi on to Taxiway B (Bravo). Be aware to turn left (not right, do NOT cross 18C when in use!) and continue on Taxiway B (Bravo), passing traffic for 36C and continue behind the runway on Taxiway Z (Zulu). Aircraft taxiing from the A, B and C Pier taxi on to Taxiway A (Alpha) and merge with traffic on to Taxiway Z (Zulu).

• When landing on Runway 6, taxi onto Taxiway A (Alpha) when taxiing to the A and B Pier. Aircraft taxiing to the C, D, E, F, G and H Pier taxi on to Taxiway B (Bravo)

• When landing on Runway 36L, aircraft taxiing to the A, B, C and D Pier taxi on to Taxiway A (Alpha). Aircraft taxiing to the E, F, G and H Pier taxi on to Taxiway B (Bravo)

• Please follow the instructions to give everyone a ‘professional’ experience and always maintain a distance to the aircraft in front.

• Do NOT taxi faster than 25kts.

• Always follow ATC instructions! We are not responsible for any given violations!

And most important, have fun and enjoy the evening!

gatesateham

Pier Airlines
A Pier KLM & Amelia
B Pier KLM, Aegean, Air Malta, Austrian, Edelweiss, Lufthansa, SAS, Swiss, TUI & Vueling
C Pier Air France, Transavia, AirBaltic, Croatia Airlines, Eurowings, Finnair, Iberia, Icelandair, ITA, LOT & TAP
D Pier KLM, Transavia, Delta, Aer Lingus, Air Europa, AirSerbia, British Airways, Bulgaria Air, Corendon, TAROM, TUI & United
E Pier KLM, Delta, AirArabia, Air Astana, Egyptair, Etihad, EVA Air, Georgian Airways, Kenya Airways, Korean, Kuwait Airways, TUI, Turkish Airlines, Qatar & Xiamen Airlines
F Pier KLM, Aeromexico, China Airlines & Qatar
G Pier KLM, Air Canada, American Airlines, Arkia, Cathay Pacific, Corendon, Emirates, El Al, Garuda, Pegasus Airlines, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, Singapore Airlines, Smartwings, SunExpress, TUI, United & WestJet
H/M Pier Easyjet, Norwegian & Ryanair

AFKLM IFC Event Banners(1)

Airspace Frequency Controller
ATIS 122.20 @Elefanths
Ground South 121.55 @Aleo
Ground North 121.90 @DavBarsco
Tower West 118.10 @hass.ik
Tower East 122.20 @Danish
Approach North/West 127.78 @Elefanths
Approach South/East 131.15 @Jean-Pierre_Krop
Departure 121.20
Amsterdam center

You want to join us? Click the link below and enter the world of Air France-KLM Virtual!

https://www.ifafklmva.com/

---

AFKLM IFC Event Banners

We hope to see you soon at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport!

Kevin JK/KJKLM281
AFKLM Event & Route Manager

34 Likes

Great event @KJKLM281 for the 6th Anniversary, looking forward to a mass fly-out!

9 Likes

I would love to join, I will try 😁. Proud to be a part of AFKLM VA

4 Likes

I’m probably going to attend

4 Likes

Awesome event!

Wil make sure to create a safe airspace during the even ;)

6 Likes

Awesome event! May attend if I wake up early!

4 Likes

Will be there :)

2 Likes

I’ll 100% join this event!

3 Likes

As a fellow flying dutchman it would be rude not to join this event!

(Had to cancel flight CZ307, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to make it for KL810)

For the event I’ll be doing CGK-KUL-AMS (KL810).
See y’all there!

3 Likes

Nicee. Will fly in from OTHH and fly out to paris EGLL

4 Likes

This will be absolute fire! Our ATC members will try and staff all frequencies, and deliver top notch service to everyone! Let’s get EHAM packed to the brim with our blue birds!

Thanks Kevin for organising this amazing anniversary of the Best Virtual Airline of Infinite Flight! Proud to be a route manager and pilot here!

6 Likes

I’m more than proud and grateful to be your pilot and to fly for AFKLM. A big thank you from me to all of you guys for giving me this possibility to call myself AFKLM263. At 18:00Z I will have to go to work but I will most definitely do a flight in or out of EHAM anytime earlier on that day. May I ask, if I fly in or out EHAM before 18:00Z, will that still be counted as a participation ? I’m actually not referring to the multiplier and I don’t mind about claiming or losing the multiplier, I just want to make sure that I will get to catch up with you guys and meet up with fellow AFKLM pilots on this special day.

Cheers and best regards, Michael

4 Likes

Just a few days for the big anniversary!!
All join!!

5 Likes

2 days left for this great event! Looking forward to seeing you all at EHAM!

7 Likes

Welp, another EHAM special event. Poor Amsterdam Intl getting flooded with IF users lol

Jokes aside, I’ll def be joining

4 Likes

I plan on doing Amsterdam - Dubai in the Transavia B737-800 as HV6901 (this is an IRL flight - much to my surprise). I will be departing around 1700Z as I need to land in Dubai before I go to bed.

Its also my birthday on the 10th, however I’ll be at university most of the day (but its doing coding, which I love).

4 Likes

I’m coming from Innsbruck

3 Likes

Will be flying Ksfo-eham or WSSS-EHAM, still deciding Because I will have to stay up very late at my departure time.

3 Likes

I am coming in from JFK and then heading to Vancouver.

4 Likes

I’ll be happy to join this event in Amsterdam Shipol! I am planning to fly with Air France from Paris Charles de Gaulle LFPG, which is another important hub for AFKLM VA. It has been a year and a week since I started my service at AFKLM, and I have cherished every moment of it. I hope this event turns out to be a memorable experience for everyone!

3 Likes