10JUL21 / 0800Z & 1800Z - Dubai Virtual Presents: Always Natural at Maldives @ OMDB - VRMM

of course!

3 Likes

We should have a good separation for the rest of the flight
And now enjoy the flight :)

2 Likes

We are about to begin the descent, enjoy the beautiful approach

3 Likes

Unfortunately my game just crashed😫 But I’ll watch your landings at VRMM

But hey, I can now open VRMM for you

4 Likes

I want to thank you all, @Fynn111, @AviatorAlex, @Alexian61, @Kostas_K, @Flying_Ryan for attending our event today! We hope that you all had a great time with Dubai Virtual Airlines. I know I enjoyed the views coming into VRMM. We hope you come back again to one of our events. Also, if you are looking for a good VA home, check us out here on our 2021 IFC Thread.

5 Likes

Thank you for the great event! Was really a pleasure 🙏

4 Likes

Thank you for having me! What a well organized event though I had a few technical difficulties! I’ll be looking out for further events hosted by this VA. Also, a very special shoutout to @SirMarkieMark for supplying all of us with a proper FPL!

4 Likes

Thank you for the amazingly organized event and for the gorgeous route you picked out! It was an absolute pleasure attending it!

4 Likes

Thank you for the event. What a coincidence that ATC regions assignments have been suspended for this weekend :)

3 Likes

And these are my photos from yesterday morning’s event:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.