1000 Hours of Infinite Flight!

Finally, my goal of 1000 hours of flying on Infinite Flight has finally been achieved!
This game has taught me a lot with aviation, and has truly brought my passion for aviation, to another level. I have learnt so many new and interesting things, discovered beautiful places, flown to incredible destinations in complete freedom, and most importantly, I am doing something I now love and nurture, forever.
We have had our ups and downs, but today, the 19th of September, 2021, I would just like to thank Infinite Flight for the amazing experience that I have had with this game, and I cannot wait to take to the skies more! 🧡🖤🤍

My 1000th hour was marked by the one and only, Qantas Airbus A330-300, and today we flew it from Singapore to Melbourne. We started off the flight with a climb to 39.000 feet, (FL390) then later on, we made another final climb to 41.000 feet, (FL410). Both of these altitudes were at Mach 0.82, and our total flight time was 6 hours and 36 minutes.

Here are some photos from our flight :)

Departing Singapore on Runway 20R.

Couldn’t resist a moon shot! :)

We are now making a climb to FL410, and I stopped by to take the sun beaming onto the flight deck :)

We are now arriving on runway 34 at Melbourne in the sunset, as we conclude our journey.

Here are our stats :)

46 Likes

That cockpit shot looks freakin amazing mate!

4 Likes

Congrats on 1000 hours!

1 Like

Congrats mate, a new milestones to add at your Infinite Flight Journey, by the way wonderful shots!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1000 hours! I really love that moi sh9t, pleas teach me how to do those!!

1 Like

Congrats on 1000 hours!

This is SICK

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations man!!

1 Like

Good job! you can be better

2 Likes

Wow! You flew 732 out of the 1000 hours only in the past 90 days?! That’s some serious dedication.

1 Like

Thanks mate! It’d be very long and quite hard to explain how to do the moon shot, so I just suggest to find a video on YouTube ;)

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations, keep up the great job.

1 Like