100 days on the IFC!

Well, 100 days ago today I created my IFC account. It turns out that I fell in love with the community so much that I logged on for every single one of those days. During the journey, I have taken part in many amazing events, which is actually the reason I originally joined, I have hosted a few events, and most of all, made some incredible new friends. Some of them include @nativetoalaska, @IF787, @USA_ATC, @Rolls, @ItsBlitz, @Butter_Boi, @ran and @NuggetFornia. Please don’t feel bed if I left you out, you know who you are if you also made friends with me :). I also joined the IFC Screenshot League, and even though I am not doing very well to say the least, it is still a blast!

I know this topic will get closed soon, as do all “Thank you IFC” topics, but I just wanted to share this with you all. Next stop: 365 days visited, and TL3!

20 Likes

Congratulations. That’ll be $1000 for $10 a day.

6 Likes

Congrats! Im happy to hear that I am your friend! I love flying together!

I’m approaching that 1000 day mark to ;)

1 Like

Glad I’m a part of being able to help you enjoy the community :)
And congrats too

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why did you post this if you knew it was going to be closed?

3 Likes

@Thunderbolt that’s why :)

Aww, thanks!

Huge congrats on 100 days, glad you’ve been around here and been so great. Hope to see you around for another 100 days, or more!

1 Like

As someone who is coming up on that magical 1k my best advice would be don’t chase the numbers. I chased TL3 for a while and I just ended up burnt out, do what you want to do here and nothing more don’t force it because that won’t help you at all. I’ve since gotten TL3 a little more naturally and that’s way better, you’ll get there at some point just don’t make it artificial.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, I chased the numbers a bit too much to get TL2, until I found out that the IFC rules are different from Discourse lol. It came naturally, and I won’t make the mistake again :)

1 Like

Congrats my friend what a great accomplishment!

Glad to see you enjoying the community with us!

1 Like

Congratulations to @Captain-787

Congratulations on 100 days!

1 Like

Do you know that 100 days is equivalent to 0.00273973 centuries, 0.0273973 decades, 0.273973 years, 3.28767 months, 14.2857 weeks, 2,400 hours, 144,000 minutes, and/or 8,640,000 seconds?

Nonetheless, congratulations! 🙂

2 Likes

Congrats on 100 Days! See you in 5 Years haha cheers…🥂

1 Like

Congratulations! 🎉

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 days on the IFC! Nice to hear that I’m one of your friends. It’s great to have a wonderful friend like you! See you around!

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 days on the IFC!

1 Like