100,000 feet over Israel!

Today I decided to fly 100,000 feet over Israel! ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Flight details

Server: Solo
Aircraft: F-22
Route: N/A

If you want to see more please give a like and comment the next place I should go!

Should I do more?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

23 Likes

#screenshots-and-videos :p

3 Likes

Oops, wrong category ๐Ÿ˜…

If you were trying to get me to see this, you passed. Lovely photos! ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Thanks Zack!

1 Like

Cool pictures!
Nice to see more 100,000ft topics!

1 Like

Wow, great pics!!

1 Like

Great photos, please do keep in mind that not only Israel is displayed in this photo, but Palestine is shown as well. You should credit both because both territories are shown. Anyways, it looks very beautiful from the fertile coasts to the arid inlands!

1 Like

Great photo. looks really nice. If your looking for a location to do this again, may I suggest Japan, it can be quite amazing to see both sides of the country at once as it is possible. Great photos, hope you do it again.

1 Like

Itโ€™s actually West Bank, Gaza is further right in the picture. But I know what you mean. Although if the author only wants to show Israel thatโ€™s fine with me, other pictures like this have more than one territory/country shown

Yes the West Bank is part of Palestine

1 Like

Is it? I thought it was Gaza, and West Bank was just like a buffer zone since neither country can agree in who owns it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thanks for letting me know

Itโ€™s very complicated and this isnโ€™t the place to talk about it. Anyways the photos look amazing!

No I know, wasnโ€™t trying to

OMG, put that in #Pics on the slack, and that might be a good enough shot for our IG @Z-Tube

1 Like

100,000 feet over Texas please.

1 Like

Sure! Iโ€™ll post it soon ๐Ÿ™‚ what part of Texas tho?

1 Like

South texas near KSAT please.

1 Like

You could also go to China (maybe Guangzhou). It looks amazing from 100,000ft. Oh, and by the way: nice shot. Iโ€™d love to see more 100,000ft pics!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like