10 Years of Infinite Flight!

Wooo happy 10th Anniversary IF, aka the best mobile simulator! It’s come a long way from the start and its getting better as we play. Looking forward to the grand giveaway!

Also… looking great 👀👀👀

179 Likes

Happy 10th Anniversary! 👏🏼👏🏼🎉😍

41 Likes

This is going to be a big one. I’m looking forward to taking part in the festivities, especially on the ATC side of things!

18 Likes

From two amazing people came the most amazing mobile flight simulator. Phillipe and Laura, thanks for an amazing decade. And to everyone else, the moderators, staff, the pilots, IFATC, IFAET, and all the other people and organizations involved, thanks for a wonderful decade, and here’s to another.

16 Likes

To see how IF has grown as an app & community is just 🤯

12 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary! Here’s to the next decade!

8 Likes

Infinite Flight and Levet get to have birthday cake and presents together next week. 🙌

Can’t wait to see what y’all have planned out for the 10-year!

PS- Who remembers landing the shuttle? 🙋🏻‍♂️

137 Likes

Exciting! It’s crazy how much this simulator has evolved over 10 years! Hopefully we will be able to celebrate with 3D buildings and clouds!

10 Likes

Very happy that Infinite Flight is turning 10 years old. I’ve been with them since the app was first introduced to Apple Stores. Trust me, it was a great move to download Infinite Flight.

Happy Birthday Infinite Flight!

P.S. I still have the older version from way back when on my Older IPad.

14 Likes

Omggggg can’t wait!

Happy 10th anniversary IF 🥳

6 Likes

Been quite a journey hasn’t it? Happy Birthday Infinite Flight! 🥳

5 Likes

A decade of existence, and you guys have come a long way!

I am more than happy to see the exponential growth this simulator has had. I’m proud of the entire staff team for creating such a humble community that encloses this simulator.

Here’s to another 10! 🥂

6 Likes

Happy 10th anniversary thank you everyone for everything ❤️

5 Likes

Looking forward to the festivities!

It’s crazy to see how far Infinite Flight has truly come. Time really does fly (pun intended) and we’re all looking forward to what’s in store for the future. Congrats guys!

19 Likes

It might be normal but it seems a bit…different.

79 Likes

This is sweet! I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store! 😍🔥

4 Likes

Those days were the best days!

6 Likes

Yes happy bday

5 Likes

Infinite Flight has come such a long way since it was started. Thank you to this whole community for making this simulator even better. Here’s to another 10!

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary IF!!! Proud to be part of this amazing community, and a great flight simulator!!

P.S. CRJ landing in front of burger 🍔

32 Likes