10 Years of Infinite Flight!

Happy 10th anniversary thank you everyone for everything ❤️

5 Likes

Looking forward to the festivities!

It’s crazy to see how far Infinite Flight has truly come. Time really does fly (pun intended) and we’re all looking forward to what’s in store for the future. Congrats guys!

19 Likes

It might be normal but it seems a bit…different.

79 Likes

This is sweet! I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store! 😍🔥

4 Likes

Those days were the best days!

6 Likes

Yes happy bday

5 Likes

Infinite Flight has come such a long way since it was started. Thank you to this whole community for making this simulator even better. Here’s to another 10!

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary IF!!! Proud to be part of this amazing community, and a great flight simulator!!

P.S. CRJ landing in front of burger 🍔

32 Likes

$600 wowowowo so generous!! Happy almost birthday Infinite Flight

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

I remember first downloading IF in early 2014, and I can’t believe how far it has come! I’m so glad to be part of such a great community, of a great sim.

I can’t wait to see where IF goes in the next 10 years!

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary IF, can’t wait to see what the future has for IF!

3 Likes

It’s seriously incredible how far the sim has come in 10 years. From what was a fairly small and restricted app for the Windows Phone with only a few features, to one of the most popular and most realistic simulators within the mobile flight sim market, with buildings on the horizon. You can’t not give props to the team for bringing IF forward, as they have done an amazing job.

In the meantime, here’s a nostalgic shot of the 2014 IF livery. Takes us back, no?

Here’s to another decade, can’t wait to see what will come then!

33 Likes

Happy early anniversary Infinite flight! 🤗🥳👍, you are truly the best and most exciting simulator

4 Likes

HAPPY 10 YEARS INFINITE FLIGHT 🎉🎉🎉

It is beyond incredible how much this simulator has achieved and all with such a small team of developers. Heres to the next 10 years! 🥂🥂

10 Likes

It’s also my birthday!!!🎉

7 Likes

All sims have their problems - this one seems to have the fewest. It is impressive how far this game has come in spite of the small team and their limited resources.

3 Likes

Happy birthday 🎂

3 Likes

Amazing! Simply amazing, 10 years of Infinite Flight! I’m excited to see what’s in store for the next ten days! 🎉

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

LMAO nothing is announced?

5 Likes