10 Years of Infinite Flight!

Huge congratulations IF, happy 10th anniversary! Just goes to show that when people have a vision, not only can they make it happen, but they can turn something that started out small into the best flight simulator on mobile. Amazing work to all of the devs and staff, both past and present, y’all are the ones that made this happen!

I first got IF in 2015 (I have no photos lol), and in the years I’ve played, I’ve seen so much change. From new planes and reworks, to even global. I may not have been with IF since the very beginning, but I’m glad that I downloaded it when I did. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for IF over the next 10 years!

Cheers, everyone! And cheers, to Infinite Flight and everyone that made it what it is today! 🥂

1 Like

Now thats something to think about - 21.1 on the 10 year anniversary

7 Likes

Happy 10th birthday Infinite Flight! It’s hard to imagine that I was not even 5 years old at the time of Infinite Flight releasing to the public. Laura and Philippe you guys are amazing for creating the most amazing mobile flight sim ever.

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling IF is gonna release 21.1 either during this event or right on the anniversary on April 25th. It would be such a missed opportunity to not release 3D buildings and clouds on the 10 year anniversary of infinite flight. Of course that’s just my speculation but the fact that IFATC schedules are going away on May 1st and the subtle hints in this blog post really makes me wonder 🙂

1 Like

IFATC schedules going away? wdym

It will be switching to where somewhere in the world is going to be operational 24/7.

2 Likes

Ohhhh wow. Looking fwd to that frr

1 Like

Yep. I think this along with 21.1 is going to make Infinite Flight amazing. (Even though it already is but whatever.) Personally I think 21.1 might be even bigger than global.

3 Likes

It 100% is going to be. What I’m thinking about so much rn is if it’s gonna come today. Like my heart is lowkey racing just thinking about it. (It’s 0:05 am for me) So It could come while im sleeping since in the US it’s daytime

Honestly once 21.1 comes out, there will be no debate over if Aerofly, X-plane or IF is better than the other. IF will no doubt be the best flight simulator on mobile devices. In my opinion it already is but 21.1 will solidify it as the best.

1 Like

Happy 10th!

I can’t believe infinite flight is turning 10

I can confidently confirm that the release of 21.1 may or may not happen during the 10th-anniversary celebrations. It’s likely but also not likely.

I know, I know. Enough is enough. Sorry.

68 Likes

Jason you just made me start to question if 21.1 is even coming in April.

Jason trying to be better than Misha with jokes.

5 Likes

Contradiction 100

5 Likes

You did not just say that😭😭😭 Im smiling in bed rn

2 Likes

Regardless of when it comes out, We will all be extremely excited to play it! And I will finally be able to stop checking IFC every minute to see if the tracking thread updated 😂

3 Likes

Ah yes, that clears it up a lot, thank you 😃

sarcasm

Happy 10th anniversary IF!

1 Like

tbh I already know the answer☺️ I feel like at the end of the celebrations they’ll release it.
As a final celebration and ending to the celebrations

3 Likes

Jason sitting behind his computer laughing at all of us faltering right now

14 Likes