10 routes I recommend!

Hey! Ever wondered what flight to do? Either XP gain or just nice scenery? I have some options you may like! These flights are located all over the world, all 7 continents! Including Antarctica!
Also, it gives some creative ideas for flights for the community, since there not all in the USA.

————————————————————————-——————————————————
no.1) Frankfurt - Buenos Aires | this is actually a pretty iconic flight, since it is Lufthansa’s longest flight! It is very scenic, going over the alps, Spain, the Western Sahara, and beautiful parts of South America! They operate this flight with there huge 747-8i
———————————————————————————————————————————

no.2) Atlanta - New York | this is the only American route on this list, its a pretty nice one too. This route has some respectable scenery, but is the best for getting XP fast. I always use Delta Airlines, as its from Atlanta. It’s also good for trying new aircraft! As all of delta’s planes in IF can fly this route.

No.3) Calgary - Vancouver | this route is mainly good for one thing, the scenery! It’s a beautiful flight taking you over the prairies, Rocky Mountains, and the coastal mountains of BC! There are a few good plane options for this route this includes: AC A321, AC A319, WestJet 737-700 and the WestJet 737-800

No.4) Hong Kong - Seoul | this flight is great for a short A380 flight! The flight is around 3 hours and is operated by the Asiana A388. It brings you over some of the more beautiful areas of eastern China, and western Korea.

No.5) Cape Town - London | this is a flight that people who are looking for amazing scenery do, the western coast of Africa has to be one if the best areas to fly in IF. The rain forest in Gabon, the mountains of Cameroon, and the Mediterranean Sea. The best aircraft for this route is the BA 77W or 772

no.6) Barcelona - Mallorca | this is a great flight for when you’re looking for a short haul, it takes you from the great beaches and buildings of Barcelona, over the salty Mediterranean Sea, and into the the awesome mountains of Mallorca, I actually remembered this route from an FNF last year
——————————————————————————————————————————–

No.7) Santiago - Sydney | want to fly over Antarctica? This is your chance! The long haul that is Santiago- Sydney is great for Antarctic exploration. Honestly, the best aircraft has to be for this flight, no matter what, the Qantas 747. They used to operate this route, with the 747 over Antarctica.

No.8) Want a cool cargo route? Beijing - Melbourne is for you! This flight brings you over china, Taiwan, Philippines, Indonesia, and the Australian Outback. All the parts of this flight are beautiful
Especially the the Philippine islands.

no.9) Toronto - Dublin | just want to fly the 757? This is a great route! It brings you over canada, Greenland, (Maybe) Iceland, and the farms and cliffs of Ireland! It’s great with the awesome Aer Lingus livery on the 757
no.10) Bogotá - London | the Caribbean Sea is beautiful, especially from 35,000 feet in the air! Any flight between Bogotá and Europe is breathtaking, the light blue shores, thedark green islands, the tall volcanos, its too good not to fly over. Any aviation enthusiast will love to fly here
Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me if i should do a part 2!!

16 Likes

And then you get 9 hours of pure ocean

Jokes aside, this is a really nice list. Gotta try some of them out😁

4 Likes

Yes, at least you have the islands!

1 Like

This shot makes it look like the rocks are 3D. Nice suggestions for routes!!

3 Likes

Hey man! Here are some more routes you might wanna check out before calling those routes the “Top 10 of IF” 😉
(but again opinions are subjective)

(No offence intented! To all the mini mods I dare you to flag this comment)
4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @unicorn , I didn’t mean it as “the best routes in IF” I meant it as routes I recommend, i changed the title so its less misleading

Nice topic! I’ll for sure try some of these routes out!

1 Like

Ive done this!

I’ve done Vancouver - Calgary before

1 Like

This should be an Infinite Flight blog!!

Jason, Misha getting a hint here?

2 Likes

cool! its pretty beautiful

I can only wish!

its a pretty nice flight isn’t it eh?

yep (10 characters)

1 Like

haha lol (need more letters)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.