10 character rule taken down for PMs

This might get closed soon but it is kinda annoying when you have to make something more than 10 characters. This is not for public. This is only for pms.

Also please don’t hate on this topic because of this.

1 Like

you would probably expect me coming here

1 Like

The goal of it is to prevent spam and unnecessary messages. I really don’t see the point…

1 Like

That’s why it is only on pms

1 Like

Yes hello there

1 Like

First! Wait a minute.

1 Like

Ok I am waiting a minute

#features is only used for features to Infinite Flight, not the IFC.

3 Likes

Hi there! The 10 character limit is to avoid people spamming dms and other chats wirh unneeded characters. Also, features is for in-app features only. this would more belong in Meta

1 Like

Alright everyone offer useful advice. If anyone comes here to correct me then go. I don’t need a million people correcting me all I need is one regular @anon79257371 did this for me.

Just waiting for this to be closed or somethin

This is also for pms read the top

There’s really no need for this. All it takes is one person to spam PMs and it’s ruined

1 Like

If you’re concerned about the rule, then just move to a different platform to DM with someone. Like not everything has to revolve around the IFC. But if I’m in like an event PM with loads of people it can get hecktick fast, even with the 10 character limit. So removing that just seems like a bad idea cause then people can spam with like “lol” or something

1 Like

It would still be worth it so I can say something that is less than 10 chars

Some people don’t have a different platform

It makes your reply more thoughtful 🤔

1 Like

It’s more so you can add weight to your post. Like instead of saying “yeah” you could say something like “I agree, and I think…”

1 Like

Is this a discourse thing?

Nope. Mods can edit it as they wish.

1 Like