10 Breathtaking Shots From August

G’day all, so since August is now behind us it’s time see my best and favourite shots from the past month. All pictures have been edited. I haven’t provided any information under the picture so you can enjoy them all in there full glory.

I was on multiple different servers flying from multiple different airports with multiple different aircraft, I have changed the time in the pictures to make them look better but when I was flying I was changing between noon and current time.

I really hope you enjoyed the pictures, feel free to comment what one was your favourite below.

Image is Copyright © 2019 by Qantas094. All rights reserved.

If you want to use my picture for a post, YouTube thumbnail, Instagram post, etc please PM me.

32 Likes

I ran out of likes 😢
These are amazing! Love the United 737 and the A10!

6 Likes

Thanks mate, I hate it when I run out of likes.

2 Likes

Nice shots love them! Just a question why did you copyright them just seems a bit odd

2 Likes

Because they are my creations that I have spent time doing and well here in Australia it’s free and automatic so. Anyway thanks mate.

2 Likes

Take this to pm

1 Like

Stunning shots mate! That A10 edit is incredible. Keep it up.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I love my A10 Edit, it took me a while.

2 Likes

OMG the 6th and 7th pictures! How did you do it??? WOW. 😱😱😲😲

2 Likes

I have my ways, it’s a long process.

2 Likes

I gotta love that A-10 shot mate, when transport, architecture, and Geography are my top 3 favourite things…

1 Like

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Great images, August just so happens to be my birthday month!

1 Like

Thanks mate and happy birthday.

1 Like

Oh wow, these look amazing! Wish I could make my photos look this good. Hopefully some day.

1 Like

Thanks mate, you can always try and never give up even if every time you fail just keep trying and trying and you will succeed.

1 Like

That moonshot tho😍

1 Like