10 ATTENDING! Brisbane Flyout! Sponsored by QANTAS Virtual - @YBBN - 070100ZJUL19

Please don’t be discouraged! In my first flyout, about 7 people signed up and only 1 showed up in the end. Unfortunately, people do have lives outside infinite flight, things get in the way, and they forget. Making an event is still a very rewarding experience, and looking through your posts it’s clear that you have a passion for aviation by planning everything so thoroughly and realistically.

I’m so sorry I couldn’t join today, but I hope to find you in another one of your other events sometime! :)

1 Like

Good speech there.

2 Likes

It’s fine man, thanks for the nice words, I do understand stuff happens, but the thing that I wish people do is that they let me know before hand and not on the day and some of them didn’t even let me know, which is a bummer, but this just gives me feedback on what to do next time and how I should do things differently.

1 Like

Apologies, unfortunately I was away due to unforeseen circumstances

1 Like

3 Likes

Attention Everyone!

Fly out of Queensland!

Since most of you were unable to make the event, we’ve postponed it again.
But this time, we’ll be using the X-Cub as our aircraft to fly out as Brisbane Airport with IFATC!!

GA Gates

Gate Aircraft/Livery Destination Pilot
GA602 X-Cub @Austin.cawley
GA603 X-Cub @IF787
GA604 X-Cub @QVG-Crunch
GA605 X-Cub @JamesQFA380
GA606 X-Cub @Jetstar582
GA607 X-Cub @Ash_Rand
GA608 X-Cub @QantasAviator
GA609 X-Cub @Timsaviation
GA610 X-Cub @joshua_morrissette
GA611 X-Cub @Qantas094
GA612 X-Cub @United_1154
GA613 X-Cub @Captain_JR
GA614 X-Cub @AviationGaming
GA615 X-Cub YBNA @zooroo_fpv
GA616 X-Cub YBSU @Luke_L

2019-07-11T06:00:00Z

11060600JUL19zulu

So do I have to fly the XCub the Christchurch

No forget about the old event. This is a new one, replacing the other aircraft 😂

1 Like

Okay I will fly to Coolangatta from ga602, is this on the expert server? My call sign will be KJN

Is it today and at the same time?

no, above it says 4pm AEST on Thursday or 11060600JUL19zulu :)

when the atc changes to australia this week

1 Like

Well it wasn’t there when I made my post because he’s now added that in

2 Likes

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

I’ll fly to Ballina (YBNA) callsign N-NANI.

1 Like

How can I be part of IF community events?

1 Like

Just sign up and request a gate! Welcome to the community! :)

Hello and welcome to the community I hope you enjoy it here,

You just say what aircraft and destination you want and then the event organiser will add you it’s that simple.

1 Like

Hi. Sorry I missed it over the last few days. But I’ll try and make the next one. But may I change to a Qantas 787 to Los Angeles? Thx

1 Like

Hi, as Brisbane airport is being featured in this weeks ATC schedule it’s been changed to an X-Cub flight. So If you’re able to pick a destination for the X-Cub that would be great! :)

Just be careful as ATIS may be No Light Aircraft and as well as this I won’t be able to do a cub flight as I have already planned something for that day.

2 Likes