10,000th Member Live+ Competition - Results!

10,000th Member Live+ Competition - Results!

Firstly, the forum moderator team would like to thank everyone for their support in building this awesome community and allowing us to reach 10,000 members. This is a huge milestone for us and we’re very happy to have reached it with the members we have here :)

Next, I’d personally like to thank (on behalf of all the moderators) the hundreds of dedicated fans who have sent in screenshots for the competition. It was hard choosing the top 3 since we had so many amazing screenshots sent in - we enjoyed looking through every single picture submitted to us, and we will likely be creating a gallery with some of our other favourite pictures soon.

So at this point, I guess you’d like to know who the winners are!

[queue drum roll]

###1st Place
@ryan06 - congratulations! Ryan will be winning a free year of Live+ for his amazing screenshot:

###2nd Place
@IFPHGOFFICIAL - another excellent picture showing a formation fleet of 737 BBJs. Nice job! He’ll be receiving 6 months worth of Live+ for free.

###3rd Place
@SaV - nothing beats a formation with the 172s! Great job - he’ll be receiving 3 months worth of Live+ for free.

Congratulations to our winners!

Don’t despair if you didn’t win this time! We’ll be holding more competitions in the future giving more people a chance to win great prizes.

Here’s to the next 10,000 members!

Thank you once again for joining us on this amazing journey, guys, and a massive thank you to everyone who helped make this contest possible!

(For our newer members, please find a wealth of information about the forum at the following places: new member information, moderation style, about, FAQs, TOS and privacy.)

54 Likes

Congrats! Very nice pictures! :)

Congratulations to all winners!

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!! :D

Yes!! Im so happy right now. Thanks @Down4Double for being in my photo.

10 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! Nice pictures guys! ;) Thanks also to the moderators for organizing it. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulations to you especially!

I’ve never heard the names of the winner and the first runner-up before lol xD

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners.

1 Like

Congrats to everyone … @MishaCamp, who are the runner ups? (I really want to see more pictures!)

2 Likes

There’s your answer :)

1 Like

Amazing pictures!
Great competition with worthwhile prizes.

Congrats to the winners!! :-)

Congrats all! Looks like I won’t be getting Live anytime soon…

1 Like

Hey, no pessimism! There will be more contests for you to win!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there won’t be another competition for a good month… :/

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy it👍🎉

Congrats to all the winners
Better luck next time for the rest who participated

Ryan won 2 Screenshots atempts, mmmmm, is it luck or what??..

2 Likes

Or he just sent very good screenshots :)

Note that we judged anonymously.

3 Likes

oh i belived you😏