>10,000 ft Airports Ready for Global

I don’t see any approach lights ,but above all u have done a massive great job.

LFPO-Paris Orly Airport-ILE-DE-FRANCE-FRANCE

11 Likes

MMPR-Puerto Vallarta Airport-JALISCO-MEXICO by lalomarlin

7 Likes

Why isn’t YMML , Melbourne there??? 😣😖😶😂

Melbourne is complete. :)

credits to @Patrick_U.

12 Likes

YMML is NOT shown here as it is currently classified under A380 airports. See A380 thread.

4 Likes

OEJB-Jubail Airport-ASH SHARQIYAH-SAUDI ARABIA

6 Likes

KNLC-Lemoore NAS (Reeves Field) Airport-CALIFORNIA-USA

7 Likes

KCSM-Clinton-Sherman Airport-OKLAHOMA-USA

9 Likes

The approach lights are not shown because they are not supported. He didn’t made KMCO (note he’s not an editor), the airport was made by @anon49271947 actually. I also did some (big) improvements a few weeks ago.

Neh its cool I suppose we can’t have every thing but over roll I and happy with the work that has been done so my apology for not understanding…

HBBA-Bujumbura Airport-BUJUMBURA MAIRIE-BURUNDI by bavAVIA

5 Likes

LKMT-Ostrava Mosnov Airport-MORAVSKOSLEZSKY-CZECH REPUBLIC by bavAVIA

6 Likes

OIZH-Zahedan Airport-SISTAN AND BALUCHESTAN-IRAN

4 Likes

What will these “High Quality” airports look like in IF? will they look like just the normal IF airports we have today or will they be better?

They’ll be the same as they are today - most will.

Some may have more ground details (markings, parking outlines, hash markings, etc.) than others but it just all depends on how much the editors actually add.

1 Like

Ok I was just confused what they would look like

The airports themselves will be no different. Right now the emphasis is on integration with the (1) satellite imagery (2) terrain/altitude pack. The difference being you will no longer have the ‘postage stamp’ feel to the terrain since ALL of the ground (other than the existing airport geometry) will be replaced by the new satellite imagery for the whole world. As mentioned before, some areas will have higher definition satellite imagery than other areas. IF has ensured that the most popular areas have the high definition pack. (See previous entries on forum for details). Of course we are still fixing some of the basic XPlane airports to useable airports. We now have 1454 complete and still working.

Hope this helps.

Respectfully

6 Likes

LZKZ-Kosice Airport-KOSICE-SLOVAKIA by Hornet199

2 Likes

@Kilt_McHaggis Is Chicago O’Hare (KORD) done yet?