1 year live subscription cancellations without prior notice to renew.

My 1 year subscription just expired 23 of May and never received opportunity to just renew for another year and now I have lost all the extra planes and regions…is this normal? Now in order to get another year it costs more than last time. Should we not receive a discount for re-newing before expiration date as a trusted member?

Just buy it again and you get everything back.

2 Likes

To answer your question about planes and regions if you had them unlocked because you bought Live+ then it absolutely normal for them to lock again as it only remains unlocked when you have a valid Live+ subscription.

To my knowledge FDS has not increased the price of Live+ so I am not sure why it is costing more.[quote=“Harold_Lantos, post:1, topic:41547”]
Should we not receive a discount for re-newing before expiration date as a trusted member?
[/quote]

No. Absolutely not.

3 Likes

In some countries, due to the poor exchange rate with USD the price was increased to keep it the same price as the US. E.g. Australia price used to be 64.99 for live+ and was increased to 79.99. But this is something that most companies do when they’re centred in the US and make money in USdD

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.