[1 Hour to go] Aegean Virtual Presents: Discover Greece #4 - Thessaloniki! @ LGAV - 272000ZDEC18

Aegean Virtual Presents…

MAKEDONIA

Welcome to the fourth Aegean Virtual “Discover Greece” Event!

In the past three installments, we travelled from Thessaloniki, from Chania to Corfu, and from Athens to Ioannina.

One again beginning in Athens, next Thursday we will take off with our trusty A320 and head to Thessaloniki, the second-largest city in Greece and the gateway to the Balkans. Thessaloniki is often called the “vice-capital” and is situated in the region of Macedonia. Another added motivation to join: both airports are likely to be under IFATC Control as part of Thursday’s Schedule! Come join us as we fly over the beautiful Aegean Sea!

Additionally, Aegean Virtual Pilots will receive an amazing quadrouple (x4) flight time bonus when flying this route or joining 48 hours within the event ending!

General Information

Server: Expert Server

Aircraft: Airbus A320 (Livery: Generic)

Departure: Athens Intl. Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”

Arrival: Thessaloniki Intl. Airport “Makedonia”

Event Duration: Approximately 1 hour*

Date and Time: 2018-12-27T20:00:00Z

*This includes pushback and taxi times at both airports

IMPORTANT: NOTAMs, the flight plan (which depends on winds) and departing/arrival runways (also dependent on winds), will be announced in a group PM, sent on the day of the event.

Reserve Your Gate Today!

You don’t need to be an Aegean Virtual Pilot to join

To reserve a gate, simply comment below with your callsign (AEExxx) for Aegean Virtual members. If you would like to use the flight number, it is:

AEE110 - Aegean 110 or OAL110 - Olympic 110

Unusually in our events, these are both two large airports, so there are no gate restrictions for this one. Make sure to get yourself a gate! No ATC is available due to both airports being in the IFATC Schedule.

Gates

North Apron B30 - @Moonlit
North Apron B31 - @NeperQiell
North Apron B32 - @MathAviation7
North Apron B33 - @CaptainPanos
North Apron B34 - @George_Antoniadis
North Apron B35 - @savavalentin86
North Apron B36 -
North Apron B37 - @joslleymiguel_holand
North Apron B38 - @anon31652286
North Apron B39
North Apron B40
North Apron B41

More gates can be added if needed.

Become an Aegean Pilot!

Like the real-world Aegean Airlines, which was voted the 5th best airline in the world, we focus on offering excellent service to our pilots. We serve over 150 destinations all over the world, with a large fleet which tends to our needs. So, what are you waiting for? Apply Here!

4 Likes

I’m going to hold off joining as I think I can control either LGAV or LGTS on the day of… Maybe @Moonlit and I could open both airports simultaneously for the event… Who knows!

2 Likes

I thought so too, in fact I will definitely try to control there earlier in the day - but perhaps I’ll also be there then - who knows!

For now, however, I’ll happily take one of the gates :)

2 Likes

I think I can make it! Sign me up

1 Like

That’s fantastic. Sign me up please, AEE131.

1 Like

Niice, sign me up please

1 Like

@NeperQiell You’ve got B31.

@MathAviation7 You’ve got B32.

@CaptainPanos You’ve got B33.

Aegean Virtual participation going strong as always ;) see you all there!

1 Like

AEE 125 gate please

North Apron B34 is yours! See you there!

1 Like

I’ll take a gate! Aegean 11

1 Like

I would like to attend as Aegean 126.

Thanks,
Global Flyer1

1 Like

can I have a gate please
callsign: Aegean 116

1 Like

@TenMileJones You’ve got North Apron B35.

@GlobalFlyer1 You’ve got North Apron B36.

@joslleymiguel_holand You’ve got North Apron B37

Just as a heads up, there is no Aegean callsign in the game…yet :)

See you all there!

3 Likes

I would like to join this event please :)

1 Like

Roger, North Apron B38 is yours. See you tomorrow!

1 Like

Unfortunately, it turns out I’m not available right at the start of the event For the second time I’m so sorry. Hopefully I can control for you at the destination though :D

1 Like

Hy. Sign me up, SVA1986. Thnks a lot.

1 Like

@TenMileJones No problem, you’ve been taken off the list 🙂

@savavalentin86 You’ve got North Apron B35. See you there!

2 Likes

Just over 4 Hours to go!

Sign up while you still can to enjoy the beautiful Greek scenery and the ATC at both airports!

Oh sorry I will not be able to attend as I accidentally joined another event… Thanks though

1 Like