{1 Gate Left! Partnered with Plane & Pilot and Southwest Virtual} Southwest Says Aloha! @ KSJC - 051800ZMAY19

Add me to the next available gate please, @GlobalFlyer1!

And how does check in work

It will be sent to you 24 hours before the event starts
You will check in saying that you will be able to come

Note: This event coincides now with Alaska Virtual’s! Please make sure you are not in both before signing up!

Note: This event coincides now with Alaska Virtual’s! Please make sure you are not in both before signing up!

Haha I’m going to be alone on the other side of the airport😭 away from all the other jets

Would you like me to move you?

It depends will I be first or last when we takeoff because it’s either 12 or 30 - also are we going to use both runways?

Haha we can’t predict the wind oh well then move me next to you all please and thankyou I don’t want to be lonely

I would like to join im SWA813

Put me down any gate (preferrably close to others if possible) SWA237

So, we will be using the 30R/12L runway which is the departure runway.

The position you will be in for departure and throughout the flight will be decided based on the time you check-in for the flight. This will be explained in more depth in the actual message, but as @BigBert10 said above, [the check-in] will be sent to you 24 hours before the event starts. You will check in saying that you will be able to come, and your position will be based off of that.

@Suhas_Jatla & @Rhett I’ve added you to the event! Thanks for signing up and see you there!

Can I have SWA 4712

I don’t know exactly how you would handle your check in but for my check in process, anyone who is a part of a VA/VO who sponsored the event will get EarlyBird Check In where they can check in 36 hours before the flight

Mine will be the same process, I was just summarizing the basic part of it

Will you just check our profile to see if we are in either plane and pilot or southwest or how will you do it

I’ll find out, not to worry :)

I would like a gate plz!!

I’ve added you to the event! Thanks for signing up and see you there!