1 flippin year

Welp, somehow it’s been one year on the IFC so I guess I have to make this post…

jokes aside, this game has been so amazing for me, ever since finding it on the App Store in November of 2022, I have never stopped playing it and it has made me so much more into aviation and has helped me pursue my dreams, I have met many amazing people here and I know I will forget some, but it is you guys that make this experience so much better

@United403 @Butter575 @MANDELA @Cole_Woodard @Bay_Area_Aviation @MrGoatX @Ryan_15 @Wonderousbuilder641 @Pilot_InfiniteFlight @EastTexasAviationYT @PhorzaSky @Mort @J-F_V @Joel_Albert @bumy @Myrightsock @ drummer @ cooper @ fn60fps @BurgerAddict @Kaiya_0501 @Calditaa @W0X0F @BennyBoy_Alpha @Maz

I know I am forgetting plenty but I can’t think 😠
Anyways, I had an amazing year, can’t wait for two!

25 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_6153

5 Likes

Happy infinite flight anniversary.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day Benjamin 😝

For legal and financial reasons this is a joke

Cheers to another year ahead

2 Likes

Happy cake day Benji

1 Like

Happy cake day bro :)

1 Like

Hey bro happy 🎂day

Thanks for everything you also did and do for me!

1 Like

Happy Cakeday Benjii
It’s great having you as part of the Qatari Virtual team and being a great person in general!

1 Like

Happy Cake Day matee!
Amazing to be with you as part of the Qatari Virtual staff team. Cheers to more great years ahead!

1 Like

Happy cake day !

1 Like

happy cakeday! i’m so thankful for you teaching me how to make events

1 Like

Happy cakeday to you, my first friend!

1 Like

just wait two days, and then…

1 Like

I wonder why I don’t see they year flipping over, it should be January right now then.
Jokes aside, happy anniversary!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.