1 device or 2?

Lol same i use my crap IPhone 5s and talk in my iPhone 7 it should be the other way around but whatever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I use it to gather hours soooo I just let it sit there usually on casual fly runway heading no destinations and just crash when I run out of fuel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I use my PC for the FPL, Tracking my flights, forum and especially Whatsapp messages (sometimes Instagram)
This is enough to help me in managing flight time. Very annoying if there are whatspp messages coming in on the device I use flying (moreover the pop-up appears). That’s why i only use my device for flight and using my PC for massages

I use 1 device because i just take off and go to cruising alt then go on my laptop and watch yt vids untill i have to decend :) ;) <3 <3

Agreed broπŸ˜‚β€¦especially when ur in the moment of landing β€œfinal”…then pop up messages came outπŸ˜†

I use two devices.

Sony Xperia XZ2 (Which replaced my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium) and I have a P8 lite for chatting, monitoring, etc.
My Sony is my gaming and social media device but before any flight I usually log out of all platforms to avoid pop ups that could interrupt the flight.

I personally use a Razer Phone and a Google Pixel 2XL… Although I only use the Razer Phone now where IF is based. And I use it for slack. And charts. All whilst using Infinite Flight at the same time πŸ˜‰

The Pixel is used for other stuff, rarely anything to do with IF anymore.

i can use 3 ;) Tablet for flying, Samsung or Vodafone phone for speaking!

1. One to run IF and the other to run Infinite tracker (android) and Chat with my GAF flights