1° Anniversary On The IFC

One year after joining Infinite Flight Community to join community events, participate in many things in the community, problems on my part thanks to my friends, Etc… My only wish is to be friends with all community users, personal and participate in many events created by players.

I have been playing Infinite Flight for 7 years but with my old Google account which unfortunately was hacked for no reason, on June 29th I created this new account with my 2019 gmail until I could play IF with my current cell phone A22 and join the best community I have ever seen in my life.

I want to thank everyone who supported me, helped me and taught me everything I didn’t know, remember and everything related to the simulator. Thanks to you my life has improved a lot and I can dream of flying again.

I hope to see many of you in the skies ;)

Thank you very much!
Carlos.

15 Likes

Congrats on the achievement!

3 Likes

Thank You very much! 😉👍

2 Likes

congrats friend!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 1° anniversary. Did you measure it with a protractor?

8 Likes

Thanks friend, sorry if I replied late my internet ran out and I’m using someone else’s Wi-Fi.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I hope you have many more years in the community and that you continue experiencing new experiences :)

2 Likes

Thank You Bro 😉👍

I don’t understand that, but next to my username I got a cake icon and it means that I have been in the community for 1 year.

I don’t know if this is the answer but let me know ;)

1 Like

Thank you very much Bro! 😉👍

2 Likes

Congrats of ur first anniversary!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on one year!

2 Likes

He’s talking about the 1. There’s a degree sign next to it hence the “did you measure it with a protractor”

3 Likes

Congrats on your 1º!

2 Likes

Congratulations! 🎈🍾

2 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Its mine aswell😂

2 Likes

do you need a blanket man? thats too cold!

1 Like

Ah, I already understood the question haha, yes, I measured it with a protractor from school 😅

3 Likes

Thank You Bro! 😉👍

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Bro! @matty.av 😊👍

1 Like