09MAY21 / 1600Z - The Mersey Paradise @ EGGP

If this is still free, sounds great! I lived there for almost 8 years! Cool city ;-)

It is indeed free, I will sign you up for that gate now!

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

Why not take the gate to Kraków? This route is one of the busiest from Liverpool, with it being popular amongst British tourists visiting for city breaks. Kraków itself is located in the South of Poland and one of the oldest cities in Poland. With it’s rich history and well-preserved medieval core, you can see why it is such a popular destination!

1 Like

Could I have Larnaca? 🇨🇾

2 Likes

ye course, signed you up!

2 Likes

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

The Ryanair gate to Marrakesh is an ideal choice for anyone wanting a mid-ranged flight that isn’t the typical route to the Canary Islands or Greece! Located in Western Morocco, Marrakesh is a major economic centre and tourist destination, known for its thriving souks (markets) and grand Mosques. This destination is one of my personal favourites in North Africa, so I would definitely recommend that you give it a try!

3 Likes

I’ve been the in IF and IRL (in an easyJet A320 G-EZOX) and it’s a beautiful airport and city!

1 Like

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

Porto is a coastal city in Northwest Portugal, meeting the Atlantic Ocean. It is a well known city in Europe for its wine production and medieval parts of the city. This route is served by Ryanair and makes up a flight time of around 2.25hr from Liverpool. An ideal choice for anyone wanting to do a short route with a lot to offer!

2 Likes

Ill take this gate!

2 Likes

Nice choice, i’ll sign you up now

1 Like

May I take this please?

3 Likes

You’re signed up, see you there!

1 Like

One Week To Go:

Just a week left till we will be departing out of Liverpool for the flyout. There are plenty of gates left to grab, lets try and fill the airport next Sunday!

2 Likes

Could I take this one please?

2 Likes

Sure, you’re signed up. Nice choice!

1 Like

Recommended route:

Stuck for ideas?

The small Mediterranean island of Malta provides a great flight from Liverpool. Valletta, the capital, is known for it’s historic Architecture and busy nightlife which makes it a popular tourist destination, especially in the summer months. This awesome route is operated by Malta Air (a Ryanair Subsidiary)

1 Like