09JUN21 / 0600Z - GA Day By Infinite Flight

Please note this is a temporary change from the first Monday of the month due to the proximity with our 21.2 update. The event will continue at its normal time next month.

After a short break due to 21.1 and 21.2, GA Day continues by heading to Nepal! A recent Friday Night Flight in the area proved extremely popular, so for this event, you will get a chance to fly to your favorite airports from that week’s event. These airports are GA only with one exception, and Nepal offers truly stunning scenery for you to view! A small number of airports located outside of Nepal are also open.

We suggest trying out some of the airports that can be over 12,000ft high in between your flights from established airports.

Event Details

This event is on the Expert Server and will last 24 hours. We hope you take full advantage of these events to practice important aspects of general aviation flying on Infinite Flight. This event allows you to practice on the reworked C172, XCub, and TBM-930, whilst also flying the C208 and SR22 aircraft alongside the Spitfire and P38.

Airports
Airport ICAO Frequencies Country
VNTJ Tower 3 Spawns
VNCG Tower 3 Spawns
VNVT Tower 4 Spawns
VNRB Tower 2 Spawns
VNTR Tower 3 Spawns
VNRT Tower 1 Spawns
VNLK Tower + Approach 5 Spawns
VNJP Tower 2 Spawns
VNRC Tower 2 Spawns
VNSI Tower 3 Spawns
VNKT ATIS + Ground + Tower + Approach 10+ Spawns
VNPK Tower 5 Spawns
VNMA Tower 2 Spawns
VNBW Tower 2 Spawns
VNJS Tower 4 Spawns
VNBR Tower 2 Spawns
ZULS Tower + Ground 10+ Spawns
VQPR Tower 10+ Spawns
VEPY Tower 2 Spawns
ZUNZ Tower 2 Spawns
Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: C172, C208, SR22, XCub, Spitfire, P38 and TBM aircraft ONLY excluding VNKT
Livery: Any

Begin - Wednesday 9th June @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Thursday 10th June @ 06:00 ZULU

June 9, 2021June 10, 2021

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. No commercial aircraft permitted at event airports. C172, C208, SR22, XCub, Spitfire, P38, and TBM aircraft only at all hub airports. Failure to adhere to TFR will result in ATC report.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #GADay. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Tips from the User Guide!

Visual Flight Rules (VFR) are a set of regulations that must be followed by pilots when operating an aircraft visually; and specifically, in Visual Meteorological Conditions (VMC).

Flights conducted under VFR can only be operated if the weather conditions are suitable. This means the pilot must be able to:

1) navigate visually;

2) and ‘see & avoid’ obstacles such as terrain and other aircraft

82 Likes

Time to stall out my XCub when I climb because of density altitude 😎

Can’t wait for GA Day!

13 Likes

One thing to be aware of is the date. Can guarantee many will fly in tomorrow expecting ATC to receive a self-made slap on the head after entering the forum and paying more attention to the time. I’d love to have some good binoculars on the ground at Kathmandu tomorrow…

5 Likes

Oooh 9th of June, my birthday😍

4 Likes

There it is! The reason for the date delay makes sense Misha - thanks!

Looks great!

Stoked! Nepal is one of the most interesting countries to fly in! Thanks for this great GA Day!

This is my plan - will be flown completely by hand.

VNKT-VNRC-VNRT-VNLK-VNTR-VEPY-ZULS-ZUNZ-VQPR-VNCG-VNVT-VNRB-VNJP-VNSI-VNTJ-VNBW-VNBR-VNJS-VNMA-VNPK-VNKT

Total Distance: 1578nm
Aircraft: TBM-930

7 Likes

Can’t wait. This is going to be sweet!

I can’t wait many Planes got Crashing At VNLK ! 🤣

3 Likes

If they land a Cessna 208 improperly they will still crash haha
I saw one land at 100 knots

Would you allow a generic-livery A319 at VQPR? It makes for the best approaches, and is realistic too.

6 Likes

@CaptainSooraj

No - this is specifically a GA event - the only exception is Kathmandu (VNKT) - where non-GA aircraft will be permitted.

If you fly a non-GA aircraft into any other airport - you will receive a Level 3 violation for “Failing to follow TFR”.

2 Likes

This will be really fun! I will sure log some hours into IFGAC 😃

Oh, wow, first time.I see Pokhara here. The place of my last crash…
I flew there in RL with Buddha Air ATR-42, Great last gasp turn to final!

Everyone, please make sure you read this before you choose to take part in this event so you do not get any unintentional violations:

This is specifically a GA event - the only exception is Kathmandu (VNKT) - where non-GA aircraft will be permitted. If you fly a non-GA aircraft into any other airport - you will receive a Level 3 violation for “Failing to follow TFR” - @BennyBoy

1 Like

Well. Happy birthday yazen, best of luck in your life(Pretend you get this message on 9th june)

1 Like

Oh hell ya this sounds like a lot of fun. Can’t wait to do this with the IFGAC

Going to re-upload my comment

Good luck you all at VNMA, I bet no controller has the balls to staff it and issue vectors for VAppr.

1 Like

HAHA Thank you Sefian😆

1 Like