09JUL21 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Welcome to 21.3!

Welcome to 21.3! This week’s Friday Night Flight takes us to some of the new 3D airports that have come to Infinite Flight in 21.3. With routes between them and select existing 3D airports, a huge array of real-world routes are there for you to choose from. There are no set liveries or aircraft to choose from this week, however, our established routes offer a number of suggestions!

For those considering flying into TNCM, please expect extreme delays and likely diversions. We encourage all members who wish to fly into TNCM to plan accordingly and ensure a diversion airport, likely TFFF for your flight. This airport is not equipped to handle the extreme number of inbounds that we see on Infinite Flight.

When all event airports are open, IFATC are free to staff any airport they want in US East, West, or in South and Central America.

A replica of which famous aircraft can be found at Carolinas Aviation Museum at KCLT?

• The first B747 made
  • A 1/2 size concorde
  • A model of the Wright Brothers’ Flyer

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Begin - Friday 9th July @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 10th July @ 06:00 ZULU

July 9, 2021July 10, 2021

Airports
Airport ICAO Airport Name Location
KCLT Charlotte/Douglas International Airport United States
KDEN Denver International Airport United States
MMMX Mexico City International Airport Mexico
MROC Juan Santamaria International Airport Costa Rica
SPJC Jorge Chávez International Airport Peru
TNCM Princess Juliana International Airport Sint Maarten (Dutch)
TFFF Aimé Césaire International Airport Martinique

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion.

Established Routes
TNCM - TFFF: 1:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
TNCM TFFF A359 Air Caraibes 1:00

TNCM MODOR ELOPO ANU KASKI PPR DEDET TFFF

KCLT - TNCM: 3:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
KCLT TNCM B752 American Airlines 3:30

KCLT HMMPY KWEEN UNJAM METTA JAINS ILIDO LETON IORIO CERDA FIPEK PUYYA PLING KOLAO SLUGO ULUBA TNCM

KDEN - MMMX: 3:30 Flight
KDEN MMMX A319 Volaris 3:30

KDEN SPAZZ PUB TBE KENTO PNH TURKI DUMPS ABI ROOMY SAT LRD TTXOX SUTOL DOTOR SESNO ESVUR CVM TALPU SILAC TMN AVSAR MMMX

MMMX - KCLT: 3:30 Flight
MMMX KCLT A320 American Airlines 3:30

MMMX MUXEP XOSOK TAM AVSEN USBIL TULUN NABDA AVRAV XOTUG TIMAS CLONN CATFS ANKRR KENGS WAHOO TBD HRV SJI CATLN MGM ATL BESTT CNTLR EVRRR KUPPP CAAKE JONZE KCLT

MROC - KDEN: 5:00 Flight
MROC KDEN B738 United Airlines 5:00

MROC NANJO OC150 OC151 ULAPO LISPA MGA BERTA KOPAL LIBIS TNT ROMBO ARITA LMS OMOSO NALMA BZE DASMO SATAT RADEK CPE AXUDA DUPAS EBLAS ILOLI AXOVI LERIL LIBOK IPSEV SEAGL CATFS MUSYL VUH IAH LITLD BLTWY STELL CRIED DONIE TANBE FUZ BATIK SPS LAA HYMNS HGO CONAL QUAIL JEFEL KDEN

MMMX - SPJC: 5:50 Flight
MMMX SPJC B763 LAN Peru 5:50

MMMX CUA OAX TUKEV VIMAS NOTUR ANLON ASDID VUPMO VUSTU ARNEL TAL URA CLA TRU BTE ATATU KALAR SPJC

97 Likes

Epic! Will join

3 Likes

Oh no. TNCM as fnf. Not like tncm was already packed.

31 Likes

Looks like a good one! TNCM is going to be absolutely packed…

6 Likes

So exciting

2 Likes

Oh my god, maybe i have to take 2h of extra fuel to landing in TNCM…

11 Likes

FNF TNCM lol this is gonna be fun

3 Likes

I’m not even going to bother with TNCM😂

8 Likes

Love the FNF - I’m scared to even try to control TNCM with that level of traffic though. It’s funny how they label TNCM and TFFF as a 1 hour flight but in reality it would take 1 hour to get out of TNCM

10 Likes

Blessings to TNCM.
May the force be with you😂

4 Likes

AMERICAN AIRLINES LETS GO!!! sounds epic will join this!

3 Likes

Well passengers we’re gonna be here in TNCM for about a fortnight 😂😂😂

Nice FNF

5 Likes

I’m definitely staying away from st Maartin

4 Likes

Will try to Staff an airport, Amazing FNF!

3 Likes

Not even Europe airports. Oh come on 🙄

6 Likes

Im definitely not controlling TNCM tmrw. Good luck to the sups, senior officers and trainers who will most likely be the ones manning TNCM tmrw

6 Likes

I agree. Because I was 30 mins waiting to park at the gate.

4 Likes

I can just predict people getting denied because the airport is literally full

like there are no spaces available

6 Likes

Amazing FNF once again! These FNFs never disappoint.

Can’t wait to see the inbounds of TNCM going 📈 tomorrow 😂

4 Likes