09FEB22 / 1900Z - Flash Flight: The Gateway Of India @ OMDB

In the mood for a short haul but can’t decide what route to fly? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Todays Flash Flight features two fantastic airports and what makes it even better is that they’re both 3D. Be prepared… A lot of the time the visibility is very low on arrival into Mumbai so be sure to tune the ILS and trust your instruments!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
OMDB VABB Indigo A320 2:30 Expert Server

OMDB TONVO PURNI KUNUS ALSAS DERTO VAXIM RASKI ANKOX KARKU EXOLU VABB

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

18 Likes

Yayy😍😍But timings does not match Indian time, Half pf us would be asleep by then

4 Likes

I am already ate the Airport :P

1 Like

Beautiful flight and I think there will be insane views 😍🔥!!!

1 Like

Stay Awake, its worth it

3 Likes

Dang. I flew this route today. Have fun all.

1 Like

Who told awesome routes can be flown only once. You can refly it 😂😂😂

3 Likes

sounds fun, count me in!

I’ll be flying from Colombo, Sri Lanka back to Abu Dhabi on a charter flight operated by Wizz Air A321 while event is ongoing(Yes this route operated IRL in June 2021). See you in the skies👀✈️

3 Likes

Live today ?

1 Like

I saw on Twitter that there will be a stream…will it still be happening?

1 Like

If the stream is not up by now then I doubt it will happen. For now we will just have to wait and see.

2 Likes

This event will not be streamed. Keep your eyes peeled on these threads as they’ll tend to also say if we will stream them or not. In this case we aren’t

7 Likes

@Dan have a safe flight and butter it

1 Like

I might come it’s 5:00 AM for me 😂

1 Like

Wrong quote

1 Like

Are you also flying today, as I cant trace you at OMDB?

1 Like

Let me check LiveFlight lol
AdamCallow is flying

1 Like

Looks like I cannot see Dan, only can see Adam