09FEB21 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: West Coast Beauty @ CYVR

It’s time to fly along the beautiful West Coast of North America, from Vancouver all the way down to San Francisco. This flight takes in the stunning scenery to the north of Vancouver, to the beautiful bay area of the California mega-hub. You’ll want to be looking out the window for this one for sure!

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering to due to complex airspace. Watch the video below for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: Any Aircraft in the AC Fleet
Livery: Air Canada

Flight Time: 2h
Fuel: Aicraft appropriate

SID: GRG6 IMPOR trans
STARs: STINS3
APP: Radar vectors to ILS approach

Route:

CYVR ELMAA 4709N/12325W ERAVE EASON KSFO

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 9th February @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 9th February @ 23:00 ZULU

February 9, 2021February 9, 2021

35 Likes

Yessss, KSFO!

2 Likes

Oh well guess I’m doin this on the TS

1 Like

Best flash flight ever.

2 Likes

Oooh, looks nice! Well done Misha!

2 Likes

OMG A SFO FLASH FLIGHT. I can’t attend though, too busy sadly :(

3 Likes

Oh wow! It’s going to be a 50/50 chance of me making this one because I’m practicing for my IFATC Practical test… But boy do I want to fly Air Canada.

2 Likes

If its one going to the bay area best believe me I’m going.

3 Likes

Flying > studying 🤭

11 Likes

Facts 😂

1 Like

Ooooo. I’m gonna head down

1 Like

Nooooooooooooo
The best airport is featured but I will be busy!
Only other people that rly know SFO @Mukundan_Srivatsa and @GHamsz carry us home.

1 Like

Sorry I’m busy too lol

1 Like

I wish… I have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation about the Karyogram and Chromosomes… And thanks to the school starting again, I also need to prepare for all those tests (amongst others Chemistry… i wish I dropped out xD)

1 Like

This is my first ever Flash Flight 😬 😬

I’m at the terminal ready to get this party started!

1 Like

Misha: “Flying > studying”

@MJP_27 : Fails IFATC Test

Also Misha:

4 Likes

Yep I see you in the dreamliner right next to me :)

1 Like

Awe man, I hate that I’m going to miss this flight. It’s coastal to. You guys enjoy that flight for me!!🤦🏾‍♂️🔥💯

1 Like