08SEP21 / 1500Z - Flash Flight: Bay of Biscay @ EGLL - LEMD

Livestreams and Flash Flights, the perfect combination! Join us as we fly a popular short-haul A359 route from London Heathrow to Madrid. This flight takes in views of France, the Bay of Biscay, and the beautiful topography of northern Spain. Both airports are expected to be very busy for this flight, so make sure you take your time when taxing and keep an eye out for other aircraft!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. As mention, this Flash Flight will be live streamed, however, for this event we are giving it a go on YouTube instead of Twitch! You can watch it live by heading to our YouTube channel below.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Airline Flight Duration
EGLL LEMD A359 Iberia 2h

EGLL D113B D125E D042B 5118N/029W D253E GASGU SAM IBNID MARUK LELNA DOMOK 4926N/225W BASIK BADUR NOVAN INBAB PEPET DELOG VADOX SNR TITAN RATAS 4207N/406W NEA NONTU ORBIS RILKO CD18R LEMD

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 8th September @ 15:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 8th September @ 20:10 ZULU

September 8, 2021September 8, 2021

21 Likes

Woah great Flash Flight its handy that LEMD has 4 runways to handle the arrivals ;)

1 Like

great flash flight

1 Like

Amazing Flash Flight as always!

Great flash flight, i won’t be able to come unfortunately because i have school at that time, maybe the next one 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

No… Time Zone …🥶

If this person doing the steam is using the 21.5 build we might see LEMD with 3D buildings

2 Likes

Sounds good!

I may be able to join too as I would have done my long flight back from San Fran KSFO to Heathrow EGLL, Speedbird 71F.

This works perfectly!

1 Like

nooooo I have school 😢

Oh yeah totally. Haven’t thought of that. Will keep an eye on that. Screenshot fingers ready LOL

Great flash flight! Wont be able to fly, but will watch the stream. Thanks!

1 Like

This will be my first time being able to participate, and watch the stream at the same time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.