0800Z, 9NOV20 | Group Flight Delhi (VIDP) to Newark (KEWR) | United Boeing 777-300ER

PLEASE FILL IN THE BELOW

• Aircraft and Livery: United Airlines Boeing 777-300ER

• Route: VIDP-KEWR

• Time of Departure: 0800Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:

Hey! The main reason im doing this group flight is because of ATC, and its Delhi, so I know its going to be crazy busy. But the other reason is because I have a YT channel- Nolan’s Aviation, and I like making I.F. timelapses, and I really want to make a timelapse out of this flight. This is why im having this group flight. I will give a shoutout to all people that join me, and the timelapse would just be sick if we have more that 10 people join us.

Thanks have a great day!
Nolan

Flight Specs-

FL-320, 340 and 360 (32,000, 34,000 and 36,000FT) (MSL)

Mack- .83-.84

Copy my FPL. I will be at gate 1, my call sign will be United 802. My name tag is nolan_brant12

Flight time is 15 hours long.

12pm when? also you can only post group flight 3 hours in advanced only

1 Like

Times say above. Do you live in america?

I can help if you need

I would recommend you look at this guide to see how the title format is and when you can post #live:groupflights. About The GroupFlights Category also your time would be 2020-11-09T20:00:00Z which is way out of the 3 hour mark

let me know if i got it right (the time)

Hey!

If your flying it tomorrow. I would post the #live:groupflights topic tomorrow 3 hours before your flight like @Captainflight said.

Thanks,
Mason

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.