07NOV20 / 2200Z - The Land of 10,000 Lakes - The Twin City Flyout @ KMSP

Welcome to the community @KMSPheavy, If you are a Level 3 pilot, you can check information about ATC schedule every week, the famous Friday Night Flight, and more. Again, welcome.

1 Like

Thanks! Excited to be part!

1 Like

This please!🙃

1 Like

@PilotChrisSG you are signed up

Can I have southwest to bna out of gate h 14

1 Like

@Butter1 you have been signed up

1 Like

Let’s get some more signups

1 Like

26 Days!

Claim your gate while you can!

Lets get some more signups!

1 Like

I notice you keep bumping this with the same thing. try giving people interesting info about the event or airport or interesting announcements it will draw people in. Also remember that you still have 3 weeks till this happens plenty of people will probably sign up in that time, heck ive had people sign up 10 minutes before the event begins.

Happy flying, Juan

1 Like

Hello, I want me to be removed from the event, please. My subscription expires tomorrow and I don’t I can make a new one in time.

Sorry for that 😕. I appreciate your hard work

1 Like

@Mateo_CD thanks for letting me know and I appreciate your appreciation. I will remove you from the event.

1 Like

I’ll take gate C9 to Kansas City CRJ -900

1 Like

@PilotA320 you are signed up

❄ First Snowfall has happened at MSP!

Grab a gate at this winter wonderland!

I know crazy! Some areas got 1 foot of snow already! One of the earliest snow storms in a while

1 Like

Yeah I know this is a really annoying question but can we recreate deicing by taxiing to the deicing pads before departing during the event?

1 Like

Yes, if you’d like to and I encourage it but I won’t force it. As long as it is cold and icy on the day of the flyout