07NOV20 / 1900Z - Brandenburg is Open! @ LEMD - EDDB

Join us for another Flash Flight as we fly the CRJX from LEMD to EDDB. The new Berlin airport is finally open after years of delays, and it’s time to celebrate this! This flight will fly over stunning Spanish and French terrain, passing over the Swiss Alps before descending down into German airspace. This event will also have full IFATC coverage where possible, so check out the article below before flying!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: CRJX
Livery: Iberia (Air Nostrum)

Flight Time: 2h45m
Fuel: 8000KG/18,000lbs

SID: Any PINAxx SID
STARs: MILG3S
APP: ATC assigned (see ATIS)

Route:

LEMD RBO PINAR SEGRE LARDA 4212N/114W RONNY TOPTU GONUP TOU GAI MAKIL DITEV MEN NINUN MEZIN LATAM OTROT ETREK LUXAN ARKOX LTP GIPNO NAVLA SOPLO OMASI KINNI MOLUS SOSAL TELNO KORED KONOL BERSU SUREP DITON ZUE ROMIR VEDOK TINOX RAUTA HEUSE LOKTA LEBSO ESULI TEDGO HAREM LOHRE TIKNI GAPLA TAMEB RELKO NOTGO EDDB

Event Hours:

Begin - Saturday 7th November @ 19:00 ZULU

End - Sunday 7th November @ 22:00 ZULU

November 7, 2020November 7, 2020

34 Likes

Amazing, unfortunately I won’t be able to attend. 😔

1 Like

i never attended at a flash flight before and this one goes straight to my home… sadly i can’t join this time as well

2 Likes

Ughh I’m at a swim meet during this…I so wanted to control 😭😭

What terminal will you guys be using in Madrid? Also what’s the cruise speed and cruising altitude?

I won’t be able to join :( maybe if I have time but rn it doesn’t look good :(

I know I saw somewhere on the last flash flight that it is optional what cruise speed and altitude you are at, as long as you are not in violation of the rules (spacing etc.) and following ATC instructions throughout.

Ooh! Nice flight!

It’s going to be a 50/50 for me to come

1 Like

50/50 for me as well!

I will be there!

What about the terminal?

1 Like

Which terminal?

1 Like

I will be there! Which gates/terminal?

Get it together pilots, quit the antics. You know separation rules, use them.

4 Likes

Hi all.

I was the main Ground controller at Madrid so all of you would’ve gone through my frequency at one point. Any feedback you may have, let me know! I’d love to hear what you guys think. Especially when I had a dance party with 20 requests at the peak.

Big thank you to the people who worked with me at Madrid :

@Thunderbolt Approach & Departure

@TheAviationGallery - North/East Tower

@NoahBe - South/West Tower

@Robert_Mustillo - FIRs / Centre

@SamC! - Ground after I was gone.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for coming down today!

2 Likes

Just saying… Departure was the key to that and @Thunderbolt did an incredible job with horizontal and vertical spacing. Thanks to all who followed the altitude and speed instructions on center as well!

6 Likes

That route is strange. Planes were flying in circle beetween ROMIR and RAUTA waypoints lol

1 Like

everyones flying at mach 0.89 and miss those checkpoints

1 Like