07JAN22 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Viva Las Vegas @ KLAS

NOTAMs:

• Use 26L for landings :)
9 Likes

What If I use 26R for Fly By? 🤪

Then you will bring great shame to your family.

Anyways, to stay on my traditional FNF posts…

Going to bet that LAS as a FNF will be a jackpot

5 Likes

I bet you there will be someone who plays roulette with ATC and loses their grade. Let’s hope the dice lands equally so that everybody can enjoy themselves without developing a problem. You should never count your XP when you’re sitting at the cockpit, there’ll be time enough for counting when the landing’s done.

I’ll see myself out…

4 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait

WestJet 737-8 yyz-las!!! Sounds like a plan

1 Like

Awesome, Awesome and even more AWESOME! McCarran! (Sorry, I refuse to call it Harry Reid)

1 Like

I’ll know when to hold them and when to fold them. I’ll also know when to walk away and when to run.

1 Like

this is going to be the best Friday night ever cause it’s my birthday tomorrow

1 Like

Ah, great FNF since I’m literally planning a trip to Vegas IRL. Very fitting, can’t wait!

Ok… my city and my airport! Let’s do this!

2 Likes

Hi are screen shots permitted on FNF post? I currently do not have an active subscription but thanks to infinite flight new update regions including updating the california region, even if it is out of green boxes I still have the ability on a jet airliner to land and taxi to a gate at Las Vegas Harris Reid Airport.From end of green box region to las vegas valley and all the airports is about 41 nautical miles. Can I post shots here?

Hey there!

You can post shots on social media tagging @infiniteflight or by making a Screenshots and Videos topic to share your shots! Posting shots in here is allowed but wouldn’t get as much attention and or traction as making a dedicated topic or tagging and posting on social media. If you make a screenshots and videos topic please just read the rules of the category.

ok i will enjoy flying into las vegas even without an subscription thanks so much

1 Like

Have fun everyone! Time to give my home airport some love :)

happy early birthday

1 Like

Misha’s final FNF by the sounds :( surely this can’t be true

It was you I followed in to KXTA earlier then!

1 Like

Thank you for all your work over the years creating these events @MishaCamp, I can imagine it’s a lot of work to do. :)

7 Likes

Let’s make this flight a good one! Make Misha proud of his community guys!

2 Likes