07DEC21 / 1300Z - Flash Flight: No Sea in Sight @ UACC

Almaty Airport is one of the most active in Central Asia, and is a popular location for tourists and business travellers alike. It is located in Kazakhstan, the world’s largest landlocked nation. Despite this lack of a coastline, the scenery in the country is beautiful and easily makes up for this.

For this flight we will fly from Nur-Sultan to Almaty, the two largest cities in the country. Taking just over an our, this flight will arrive with to a stunning background that frames Almaty airport. We’ll be flying this in the B757, and you can pick either Air Astana or Sunday Airlines!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
UACC UAAA Air Astana or Sunday Airlines B757 1:40 Expert Server

UACC 4927N/7315E LUKUS BLH TULPI RITAB UAAA

27 Likes

Count on me 😎

3 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Why I don’t see any atc there

1 Like

It is not mandatory to have ATC

1 Like

You do need to keep in mind that school is in session.

1 Like

Another great event hosted by Misha ✈️

3 Likes

Well I’m open at UACC if anyone is still going to the event.

the event already over

1 Like

That doesn’t mean we can’t open the airport for those who may have been a little late. Feel free to continue the discussion in PMs.

1 Like

a litle late? 3 hours passed already man. but okey

Any live stream

3 Likes

no not today

Great flight! Thanks everyone.

7 Likes

Nice flight…I got a level 3 in the fog but nice flight nevertheless