07AUG20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Community Choice!

Yay princess Juliana is gonna be packed gonna be flying from Amsterdam

3 Likes

@Kevinsoto1502 think you won lol. Great event Misha

3 Likes

Hey Bryce!

Sorry to hear this. I was also a bit disappointed during that day to see KCMH be very quiet as a nice airport I enjoy flying to/from. Many more people just preferred the other airports though.

Regarding the ATC being in Africa, I imagine that was an ATC-approved event at the time. Since then IFATC have been highly restricted and trusted to control only in the correct area of the schedule. 🙂 IFATC are volunteers, and even with 500+ of us, it’s difficult finding when people won’t be busy in their lives and want to control somewhere with not much traffic. Generally once a hub is established, it’ll be the center of attention to controllers and pilots.

4 Likes

Yay can’t wait to fly

1 Like

St Maarten here we go! Can’t wait for those low landings 😉

4 Likes

I also vote for that from the last thread

3 Likes

I’m very excited to fly to TJSJ I haven’t been there much in IF much.

2 Likes

I’ll attempt to come in to SJU via MIA from CLT

1 Like

Sorry to say but I’m not that happy with this one😔 there were many other options but San Juan is chosen although it’s already a HUB for Sunday 😒

1 Like

It’s not a hub Sunday, It’s a secondary airport.

2 Likes

So cool! I love the region, it’s very beautiful. I’m also liking that it was community choice as well

1 Like

Haha great tome to get to work boys😎

2 Likes

Yes! Finally Barbados is featured, it never has air traffic.

1 Like

Finally TJSJ opened as a HUB!

3 Likes

Awesome 👏

How do we know who’s correct on the little trivia things?

1 Like

Have a Google 😉

5 Likes

Gotcha

and don’t do it before you vote 😉

1 Like

Shame LEPA wasn’t chosen but this has just as good scenery and it’s always fun to fly into new airports! These community choices are really fun and provides a lot of variety. Fingers crossed we get another one soon :)

Happy Flying :)
Cign

2 Likes

Yeah Heyyyy, Bahamas, here I come!! – Annnnd I’ll be flying to/from the featured airports as well 🤟

4 Likes

Finally we’re going back to the Caribbean! It’s been a while and I’m excited for this FNF!

1 Like